GARAGE SALE - PRO TAKE APART TWIN TUBE SHOCK
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for No Brand Assigned to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 582TA9300 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Pro's new TA series steel shocks feature a gas cell and are IMCA approved. The TA series will work with coil over kits. You must order ends separately.
- Comp. Length: 14-1/2"
- Ext. Length: 23-1/2"
CLEARANCE! Valving is a 3 Compression and 3 Rebound
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
More Like This
Speedway Short Gas-Filled Tube Shocks, Black Painted
Speedway Short Gas-Filled Tube Shocks, Chrome Plated
QA1 SR2254P Street Rod Shock
Pro Shocks® SM300 Pro Street Rod Shock, 9 Inch Ride Height
QA1 RS303 Street Star Shock, Twin-Tube, 12.625/9.5 Ext/Comp
QA1 SS7553B Streeters Shock, 15.25/10.25 Ext/Comp
QA1 TD504 Stocker Star Twin Tube Shock, 16.38/11 Ext/Comp
QA1 TS504 Stocker Star Twin Tube Shock, 16.38/11 Ext/Comp
AFCO 1974-0 Steel Big 19 Series Rebuildable Shock-7 Inch, Comp 4/Reb 4
QA1 7554 55 Series Small Body Shock-5 In Stroke, Comp 4/Reb 4
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!