GARAGE SALE - PRO Street Stock Non-Adjustable Shock, Rear
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for No Brand Assigned to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 582SS201.GS is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Pro street stock non-adjustable. Designed to replace the stock shocks in the original mounting locations. They have extra heavy damping, designed for the punishment of Street Stock racing.
CLEARANCE! REAR - GM Full size & Mid size, Chevelle, Monte Carlo, Cutlass, Grand Prix, GTO, Tempest, Regal and Skylark
12.75" compressed/20.95" extended
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
More Like This
Speedway Short Gas-Filled Tube Shocks, Black Painted
Speedway Short Gas-Filled Tube Shocks, Chrome Plated
QA1 SR2254P Street Rod Shock
Pro Shocks® SM300 Pro Street Rod Shock, 9 Inch Ride Height
QA1 FC Series Custom Valve GM Fullsize Stock Mount Front Steel Shock
Pro Shocks® G7ARD Aluminum Mono-tube Bulb Shock
Garage Sale - AFCO 1360PBT Alum Big Threaded Twin-Tube 6 Inch Shock, Partial Build,
Garage Sale - AFCO 2470PB Steel Body Gas Shock, 7 Inch Stroke, Partial Build
Pro Shocks® G64-A6D G Series Aluminum Mono-tube Bulb Shock
Pro Shocks® G75-A5.5D Aluminum Mono-tube Bulb Shock
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!