Add to Cart
GARAGE SALE - Edelbrock 1724 Performer Series Street Mechanical Fuel Pump, Ford
Out of Stock
Select your vehicle to verify fitment.
Part # UP68141
Add to CartCall to Order
Add to Buildlist
Videos & Articles
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Edelbrock to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item UP68141 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar laws/regulations
More Like This
Edelbrock 1724 Performer Series Street Mechanical Fuel Pump, Ford
Edelbrock 1722 Performer Series Street Mechanical Fuel Pump, Chevy/GMC
Edelbrock 1713 Performer Series Street Mechanical Fuel Pump,Pontiac V8
Edelbrock 1720 Performer Series Street Mechanical Fuel Pump, S/B Chrysler
Edelbrock 1721 Performer Series Street Mechanical Fuel Pump, Chevy/GMC
Edelbrock 1723 Performer Series Street Mechanical Fuel Pump, Mopar
Edelbrock 1725 Performer Series Street Mech. Fuel Pump, Ford/Mercury
Edelbrock 1726 Performer Series Street Mechanical Fuel Pump
Edelbrock 17000 Victor Billet Small Block Chevy Mechanical Fuel Pump
Edelbrock 17001 Victor Series Racing Mechanical Fuel Pump,BB Chevy
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.
Looking to replace your fuel level guage or sending unit? It's important that you have the the right guage for the right sender. Speedway has the tools to make the job easy and ensure you get the right parts the first time.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.