G Force RCKIT Transmission Crossmember
Universal Fit, 61" Overall Length, Steel, Natural
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for G Force Crossmembers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The RCKIT is the perfect solution to accommodate applications that are not covered by one of our direct bolt-in crossmembers. This “build it yourself” crossmember kit is designed to accommodate most gm frames that utilize frame rails for crossmember attachement.
The Maximum overall length of the combined components is 61" across.
Included in this kit are the following materials:
- (2) Exhaust Cutout’s 8" outer width, 7" inner width
- (2) Frame Rail mounting angles 2" x 2"
- (1) length of tubing 32"
- (1) Slotted Center Tube 13"- under side of tubing has an access pocket to allow ease of transmission mount installation
- (1) Transmission Mount Washer Plate
- (1) Optional Transmission Mounting Tab
More Like This
Small Block Ford and C4 Auto Trans Mount Option for T Frame Kit
Small Block Chevy and TH350 Auto Trans Mount Option For T Frame Kit
Speedway Universal 2 Inch Drop Tubular Transmission Crossmember Mount
Speedway Universal 4 Inch Drop Tubular Transmission Crossmember Mount
Speedway Universal 6 Inch Drop Tubular Transmission Crossmember Mount
Speedway Universal 8 Inch Drop Tubular Transmission Crossmember Mount
G Force RCMFB Transmission Crossmember, 1979-1993 Mustang Foxbody
G Force RCM4 Transmission Crossmember, 1994-1999 Mustang
G Force RCV4-400 Transmission Crossmember, 2004-2006 GTO, TH400
G Force RCNV-700 Transmission Crossmember, 1962-1967 Nova, 700R4
Q & A
Get up to date with the latest rule change and successfully update your sprint car support bars with the help of our very own Jason Martin!
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
How to replace sway bars in a Mercury Comet and the advantages that come with it.
Incorporating a Model A rear cross member and a high arc stock spring into a roadster build.
Check out this coil-over mounting guide to learn about determining your spring rate, compensating for mounted angle, and measuring a replacement shock accurately.
In this Tech Tip, John answers a customer question about what would be needed to swap some additional power in place of his anemic 233c.i. Ford.