G-Force Nomex Underwear Top
White, 3.3 SFI Rating, Adult Age Group, Unisex Gender
- The soft knit is made from hypoallergenic material
- Features double stitching that provides added durability
- It has a 3.3 SFI safety rating and is available in sizes S-XXL
- Designed to be more comfortable on the skin that the old standby
- This Nomex top is made from temperature-resistant fiber that will not melt when subjected to flames
Flame-retardant underwear is essential for providing the last line of defense in a fire. The extra layer of flame retardant material is an item that no driver should ever have to use, but, if you need it, you will be glad you have it.
Nomex® is a temperature-resistant fiber that will not melt when subjected to flames. When it’s exposed to intense heat, Nomex® carbonizes and becomes thicker to provide a protective barrier between the heat source and skin, which gives the racer more time to escape in the event of a dangerous fire.
- The soft knit is hypoallergenic
- More comfortable on the skin that the old standby
- The double stitching provides added durability
- SFI 3.3 rated
- Available in sizes: S-XXL
- Nomex® top
Nomex Sizing Guide (GIF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
G-Force Nomex Underwear Bottom
Speedway Tru-X-Factor Carbon Underwear, SFI 3.3
Tru-X-Factor Underwear Set, SFI 3.3
Tru-X-Factor Carbon SFI 3.3 Fire Resistant Underwear Clothing Set
Sparco Shield RW-9 Long Sleeve Fire-Resistant Undershirt
Sparco Shield RW-9 Fire-Resistant Underpants
Bell Inner X Carbon Underwear Top
Bell Inner X Carbon Underwear Bottom
Simpson Racing CarbonX® Ultimate™ Underwear, Top or Bottoms
Zamp SFI 3.3 Underwear Bottom, Black
Q & A
EMi Employee Frank and Speedway Motors employee Jeremy demonstrate how to properly measure for a race suit.
This guide explains what a Snell certification is and the difference between a Snell SA2015 and SA2020 helmet.
Jason Martin is in the pits at 305 Racesaver Nationals talking to racers about topics they would like more information on. Watch this video to learn how to install a fire suppression system to help keep you safe!
Compliment that new fire suit you just purchased with the appropriate SFI-rated racing shoes to go with your program. Our racing shoes buyer's guide will help lead your way to the best racing shoe for you!
It's important to use the right method when you're cleaning fire resistant material. We can show you the recommended procedure to ensure the durability and integrity of your suit through its entire lifecycle.
After reaching out to a few parents of youth drivers, McKenna has compiled 3 major crucial safety tips that are often times neglected in youth racing. Find out what parents wish they would've known about safety gear before their child started racing.
Fire suits are constructed from a variety of fire resistant materials. We can teach you the difference between the most common suits like Nomex and fire resistant cotton such as Proban.