G-Force Helmet and Zamp 4A Head and Neck Restraint Kit
Complete Restraint System Restraint Component, Quick Click Anchor Type
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
Speedway Helmet Kit includes G-Force GF3 Helmet and Zamp 4A Head and Neck Restraint
- (1) G-Force GF3 Helmet
- (1) Zamp Z-Tech Series 4A Head and Neck Restraint
G-Force GF3 Helmet
The outer contact shell is made from a low density, Z38 lightweight composite blend. The shell is then coated with deep, rich white or black gloss, or matte black paint and finished with a protective clear coat outer layer. The rear of the helmet is accented with double ridge lines that add both style and strength to the GF3 Full Face’s shell.
- Lightweight Composite Shell
- Flame Retardant Liner
- G-FLOW Ventilation System
- 3 Color Options: Gloss White, Gloss Black or Matte Black
- Built-in Helmet Restraint Hardware
Zamp 4A Z-Tech Head and Neck Restraint
The Zamp Z-Tech Series 4A head restraint is brand new and has features never seen before in the head and neck restraint market. This head and neck restraint features advanced axis adjustment that allows you to adjust shoulder width, arm angle, and arm width. Fits different body shapes and sizes and adjusts to different race seats!
- Super Lightweight at approximately 925 grams.
- Extremely Comfortable feels like you have nothing on
- Dual Compound Frame Specialized Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon is used for the shoulder frame offering leading structural characteristics.
- Arms made with a Modified Alloy material give the device a dampening characteristic in a crash
- The two materials work together offering excellent performance
- Stainless Steel Hardware screws and binary post built with high quality and strength to provide long-lasting strength
- Kevlar Webbing Tether connects helmet to restraint and offers good side to side motion during use
- Spring Clip Quick Connect allows easy connect/removal from helmet with one hand
- Red thumb tabs provide easy grip
- Belt Channel with Wings accepts 2” or 3” belts
- Replaceable Padding is easy to clean and/or replace for continued comfort
- Helmet Hardware needed is included to connect to helmet
- SFI 38.1 Certified
What's In The Kit
Zamp NT004003 Z-Tech Series 4A Head & Neck Restraint, SFI 38.1Part # 9104003Qty x 1
G-Force GF3 SA2015 Racing HelmetPart # 4523123Qty x 1
More Like This
HANS DK14237.311 FIA/SF Hans Device Sport III Series Post Anchor
HANS DK14247.311 FIA/SF Hans Device Sport III, Post Anchor 20 Deg
HANS DK14247.411 SFI Hans Device Sport III Quick Click, 20 Deg, L
Zamp NT004003 Z-Tech Series 4A Head & Neck Restraint, SFI 38.1
HANS DK12034-411 Adjustable Hans Device, Quick Click, SAH, Medium
HANS DK 13235-31 Hans Device Pro SAH 20 -Med Post Anchor Slide Tether
HANS NAK12034-31 Medium Adjustable Hans Device-Post Anchor, No Anchors
HANS DK14237.411 SFI Device Sport III Series Quick Click Anchors
Impact ClubIII Frontal Head Restraint
HANS DK12034-311 Adjustable Hans Device, Post Anchor, SAH, Medium
Q & A
The HANS Device has proven to save the lives of racers time and again. We'll show you how to select the right HANS Device for your specific needs here.
Tim talks about the new SA2015 helmets and what we have to offer.
Jason Martin is in the pits at 305 Racesaver Nationals talking to racers about topics they would like more information on. Watch this video to learn how to install a fire suppression system to help keep you safe!