G-Comp Spindle GM AFX Single
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Introducing G-Comp GM muscle car performance suspension parts from Speedway Motors. This one-piece forged steel spindle is designed to work with GM A/F/X body cars. GComp spindles are engineered for lower ride height, improved negative camber gain and positive caster gain, plus more adjustable alignment. Corresponds with OEM parts and provides an overall 2" drop in ride height.
- Fits 1967-1969 Camaro, 1968-1972 Nova, 1964-1972 Chevelle
- One-piece forged steel construction
- Provides 2-inch dropped ride height
- Upper ball joint raised and relocated to provide added negative camber gain
- Improved alignment adjustability
- Utilizes OEM bolt-on steering arms
- Works with OEM and aftermarket disc brake kits (utilizing OEM disc brake spindle)
- Sold each
Read about the G-Comp suspension packages in action on our 1965 Chevy II, as featured in this article from Super Chevy Magazine; A 1965 Chevrolet Nova that Crushes it on the Track!
More Like This
G-Comp 2 Inch Drop Performance Spindles for GM A/F/X-Body Muscle Cars
Winters Performance 3622 Sprint Aluminum Spindle, Steel Snout
Speedway Mustang II Stock-Height Steel Spindles
IMCA Approved Pinto-Mustang II Spindles
Ultra Lite Brakes 410-1040 Spindles
Track-T Chevy Spindle & Brake Bracket Kits
Winters Performance 4125 9 Degree Aluminum Midget Spindle
Labor to Machine 1949-1954 Chevy Spindles
Super Bell 1928-1948 Ford Spindles w/ King Pins Installed
Reconditioned 1980-90 GM Fullsize Spindle, Left
Q & A
Nice graphic courtesy of Bills Hot Rod Company about which of thier Power Steering brackets will work with which water pumps, on both small block and big block Chevy engines.