G-Comp Spindle GM AFX Single
67-69 Camaro, 64-72 Chevelle, 1968 Chevy II, 64-67 Malibu, 69-72 Nova, 2 Inch Spindle Drop
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Introducing G-Comp GM muscle car performance suspension parts from Speedway Motors. This one-piece forged steel spindle is designed to work with GM A/F/X body cars. GComp spindles are engineered for lower ride height, improved negative camber gain and positive caster gain, plus more adjustable alignment. Corresponds with OEM parts and provides an overall 2" drop in ride height.
- Fits 1967-1969 Camaro, 1968-1972 Nova, 1964-1972 Chevelle
- One-piece forged steel construction
- Provides 2-inch dropped ride height
- Upper ball joint raised and relocated to provide added negative camber gain
- Improved alignment adjustability
- Utilizes OEM bolt-on steering arms
- Works with OEM and aftermarket disc brake kits (utilizing OEM disc brake spindle)
- Sold each
Read about the G-Comp suspension packages in action on our 1965 Chevy II, as featured in this article from Super Chevy Magazine; A 1965 Chevrolet Nova that Crushes it on the Track!
More Like This
1964-74 GM Car OEM Style Disc Brake Spindles
G-Comp 2 Inch Drop Performance Spindles for GM A/F/X-Body Muscle Cars
RideTech 11009300 RideTech 2" Drop, 1.5" Taller Spindle, F/A Body
RideTech 11169500 Truturn System, 67-69 GM F Body/68-74 X Body
1964-72 GM A-Body 2 Inch Dropped Spindles
1967-1969 Camaro GM F-Body 2 Inch Dropped Spindles
Speedway 1949-1954 Chevy Car Modified Spindles w/ King Pins
Speedway 1928-1948 Ford Chrome Spindles w/ King Pins Installed
Speedway 1949-54 Chevy Car Modified Spindles w/ Deluxe King Pins
Speedway 1949-54 Chevy Car Modified Spindles Only
Q & A
Today we are installing original style pump, pulleys, brackets, and hoses! Watch as Joe and Zach improve the ratio and make driving the Chevelle easier.
Learn about Mustang II Power steering and the components that are necessary for success.