G-Comp 1962-67 Chevy II Nova Rear Suspension Kit
Solid Axle Rear Suspension Type, Truck Arm Trailing Arm Style, Conversion Suspension Kit Type
This product contributed to making the Team Speedway '65 Nova the GoodGuys Autocross Champion in 2016!
Designed to give your car a great ride and handling without the need to install a roll cage due to added chassis stiffness! Speedway Motors' G-Comp line of Chevy II Nova suspension parts is engineered for performance, strength and value. This G-Comp rear suspension kit is a complete assembly for the 1962-67 Chevy II Nova. This Pro Touring rear kit is an all-new performance system engineered for optimum handling and vastly improved control. G-Comp rear kits will turn your Chevy II Nova into a real G-machine, ready to take on the autocross, road course, or the street.
- Used by Robby Unser in autocross competitions
- Designed to complement the G-Comp front end kit
- Replaces leaf springs with coilover shocks
- Designed ride height is 2" lower than stock and is easily adjustable with coilovers
- Trailing arm articulation - provides superior forward bite
- Eccentric Cam trailing arm mounts accurately position and align rear wheels
- Panhard bar to control lateral movement of rear end - clean, simple design
- Three positions of panhard mounts allow quick roll center adjustments
- Chassis brace made from .120" wall steel tube and is easily located off leaf spring mount
- Pass through tubes are welded into the chassis brace for routing brake lines and wiring
- Chassis brace contains a dropped saddle for drive shaft clearance
- Front support tubes tie the chassis brace to the front of the car
- Chassis brace reduces chassis flex and provides a rigid mount for the trailing arms
- Upper crossmember includes shock mount holes and weld directly to the chassis
- Kit works with both stock wheel wells and mini-tubs
- 7 gauge steel shock mount crossmember bolts to OEM shock mount holes
- All hardware is included to mount truck arms and panhard bar
- Brackets are included to mount the trailing arms and panhard bar to existing rear end
- Rear sway-bar NOT included on standard kits
- Allows for 8" wide wheels if using stock wheelwells
- Tubing wheelwells is not required for use of this kit
- Recommended for cars up to 500HP
Read about the G-Comp suspension packages in action on our 1965 Chevy II, as featured in this article from Super Chevy Magazine; A 1965 Chevrolet Nova that Crushes it on the Track!
This item is made to order with a production-to-ship estimated average time frame of 5 business days.
Recommended Coil-Over Shocks for G-Comp Series Rear Suspension:
- 1061340CT - AFCO Street/Pro-Touring Coilover Shock (non-adjustable)
- 1063845PTCZ - AFCO Pro-Touring/Race Coilover Shock (single adjustable)
To learn more about the G-Comp line of performance muscle car suspension parts, CLICK HERE.
- This item 350300 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
More Like This
G-Comp Unser Edition 1962-67 Chevy II Nova Rear Suspension Kit
Universal Parallel 4-Bar Rear Suspension Bracket Fabricator Kit
Universal Triangulated 4-Bar Rear Suspension Fabricator Kit
Speedway Deluxe Coil Spring Hairpin Radius Rod Rear Suspension Kit
RideTech 11004699 Rear CoolRide Universal Air Spring/Shock Mount
Deluxe Coil-Over Rear Suspension Kit, Chrome
Deluxe Coil-Over Rear Suspension Kit, Plain Finish
RideTech 18987999 Triangulated Weld-In 4 Link Kit, Powdercoated
Deluxe Shockwave Rear Suspension Kit, Chrome, 13 Inch Ride Height
Speedway Motors Ladder Bar Rear Suspension Kit, 38 Inch
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy Truck in celebration of Speedway Motors’ 65th Anniversary. Jason and Tom take a few minutes to talk about the rear suspension the team used on the truck.
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Learn the proper method of blocking a race car in this step-by-step procedure to follow when performing this task. Learn why consistency is important and a few "not-to-do's".
Step by Step instructions to install a G-comp rear suspension setup.
Whether you are looking to change the look of your truck, get rid of your tired rusty springs, or upgrade the ride quality of your truck, Speedway Motors has you covered with stock height and lowered spring options.
Easy to follow instructions to install a G-Comp rear suspension kit.
Do you need a Panhard Bar on your front suspension? Find out whether its recommended to have one on your four-bar or cross steering system.