FueLab 40401-1 High Pressure EFI In-Line Fuel Pump, 85 PSI Max
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
The FUELAB Prodigy pump is the only speed controllable DC brushless driven fuel pump for Micro racing. This pump offers digital fuel delivery, improved durability, higher efficiency, and lower current draw. Wiring lugs are surface mounted on one end of housing and allow the wet motor design to operate at a peak 75 GHR @ 45 PSI or half speed. Features a billet housing with AN10 female ports.
- Compatible with gasoline, diesel, methanol, and ethanol
- High efficiency sling vane positive displacement pump
- Special housing shape for extremely quite operation and steady pressure
- Carbon 9-vane construction with pressure balanced rotor for high reliability
- Backed by a 2-year limited warranty
Flow Rate Chart (Link)
Current Draw Chart (Link)
Q & A
Videos & Articles
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks built a 1952 Chevy truck in celebration of the 65th anniversary of Speedway Motors. Check out the short video on one of the products used in the build.
by JasonHave a monster radiator but your engine still overheats? We'll show you what to look for beyond the cooling system for common overheating issues.
by Pat O.Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.