Fuelab 52901 539 Series Electronic Fuel Pressure Regulator
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
The new FUELAB® Electronic Fuel Pressure Regulator works directly with the Prodigy line of fuel pumps to reduce heat build up and vapor lock conditions. Set the pressure mechanically like a traditional bypass regulator, then let the electronic regulator's demand based speed control take care of the rest! The FUELAB® electronic fuel pressure regulator generates a signal to the Prodigy pump, to control the return line flow rate. This feature reduces current draw while at low engine output, to prevent fuel overheating that leads to system failure. With the new FUELAB® demand based system, true pump control is finally achievable and easy to install!
- Works with FUELAB® Prodigy fuel pumps
- Patented method for demand based flow control, able to detect changes in demand before change in rail pressure is realized. U.S. Patent 7,810,470
- Automatically reduces current draw at low flow demand
- Additional analog output to track actual fuel system capacity
- Get the quick response of a mechanically regulated system, with the advantage of electronic flow control
- Independent system, no other connections, control boxes or calibration required.
- Gasoline, diesel, methanol, and ethanol fuel compatible
- Billet Aluminum with anodize per military MIL-A-8625, Type II
- Fine thread pitch for precise pressure adjustment
- Versatile mounting bracket and stainless steel hardware
- 1/8” NPT gauge port with plug for external pressure gauge
- 1/8” NPT pressure reference port with barbed fitting
- Backed by a 2-year limited warranty
More Like This
Fuelab 51506-1-L-L Carbureted Fuel Pressure Regulator, 1-3 PSI
Fuelab 52501-1 EFI Fuel Pressure Regulator, 25-90 PSI
Fuelab 51504-1 Carbureted Fuel Pressure Regulator, 4-12 PSI
Fuelab 54501-1 Mini Fuel Pressure Regulator, 25-90 PSI
Fuelab 54502-1-G Mini Fuel Pressure Regulator, 90-125 PSI
Holley 12-804 Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator, 1-4 PSI
Longacre 43600 Low Pressure Shut-Off Switch
Willys Carbs WCD891 Alcohol Fuel Pressure Regulator
Speedway Chrome Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator, 4-9 PSI
Aeromotive 13301 Bypass Fuel Pressure Regulator, 3-60 PSI
Q & A
Looking to replace your fuel level guage or sending unit? It's important that you have the the right guage for the right sender. Speedway has the tools to make the job easy and ensure you get the right parts the first time.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.
Pat answers some commonly asked questions about the MSD LS fuel delivery kit and shows basic installation tips.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.