Fuelab 52901 539 Series Electronic Fuel Pressure Regulator
The new FUELAB® Electronic Fuel Pressure Regulator works directly with the Prodigy line of fuel pumps to reduce heat build up and vapor lock conditions. Set the pressure mechanically like a traditional bypass regulator, then let the electronic regulator's demand based speed control take care of the rest! The FUELAB® electronic fuel pressure regulator generates a signal to the Prodigy pump, to control the return line flow rate. This feature reduces current draw while at low engine output, to prevent fuel overheating that leads to system failure. With the new FUELAB® demand based system, true pump control is finally achievable and easy to install!
- Works with FUELAB® Prodigy fuel pumps
- Patented method for demand based flow control, able to detect changes in demand before change in rail pressure is realized. U.S. Patent 7,810,470
- Automatically reduces current draw at low flow demand
- Additional analog output to track actual fuel system capacity
- Get the quick response of a mechanically regulated system, with the advantage of electronic flow control
- Independent system, no other connections, control boxes or calibration required.
- Gasoline, diesel, methanol, and ethanol fuel compatible
- Billet Aluminum with anodize per military MIL-A-8625, Type II
- Fine thread pitch for precise pressure adjustment
- Versatile mounting bracket and stainless steel hardware
- 1/8” NPT gauge port with plug for external pressure gauge
- 1/8” NPT pressure reference port with barbed fitting
- Backed by a 2-year limited warranty
More Like This
Fuelab 51506-1-L-L Carbureted Fuel Pressure Regulator, 1-3 PSI
Fuelab 52501-1 EFI Fuel Pressure Regulator, 25-90 PSI
Fuelab 51504-1 Carbureted Fuel Pressure Regulator, 4-12 PSI
Fuelab 54501-1 Micro Fuel Pressure Regulator, 25-90 PSI
Fuelab 54502-1-G Micro Fuel Pressure Regulator, 90-125 PSI
Speedway Chrome Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator, 4-9 PSI
Adjustable Pressure Relief Valve for Belt Drive Fuel Pump
Speedway Fuel Pressure Regulator, 5-12 PSI, Aluminum
Holley 12-804 Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator, 1-4 PSI
Longacre 52-43600 Low Pressure Shut-Off Switch
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.
Looking to replace your fuel level guage or sending unit? It's important that you have the the right guage for the right sender. Speedway has the tools to make the job easy and ensure you get the right parts the first time.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.