Fuelab 41401-1 High Pressure EFI In-Line Prodigy Fuel Pump 125 PSI Max
Universal Fit, 105 GPH @ 45 PSI Flow Rating, 125 psi Maximum Pressure, 7.00" Overall Length
These Prodigy fuel pumps from Fuelab feature accurate digital fuel delivery, improved durability, higher efficiency, and a lower current draw. Fuelab Prodigy fuel pumps come with wiring lugs surface mounted and an -10 AN female port. These pumps work to keep your fuel cool, with variable speed operation to help avoid fuel vaporization and to allow your pump to be run in continuous duty operation for street or strip usage. The original digital Prodigy fuel pump, great for street, strip, or off-road use.
- Compatible with gasoline, diesel, methanol, and ethanol
- High efficiency sling vane positive displacement pump
- Special housing shape for extremely quiet operation and steady pressure
- Carbon 9-vane construction with pressure balanced rotor for high reliability
- Backed by a 2-year limited warranty
- 105 GPH @ 45 psi - rated up to 1000 horsepower
- Lightweight super-efficient DC brushless motor reduces current draw
- Low mass rotor for high speed reaction to changes in speed and flow
- Powerful high flux density Neodymium rare earth magnets
- No motor brushes to wear out or corrode (low-Sulfur diesel, no problem)
- Wet motor design, no dynamic shaft seals that can wear out
- Internal speed controller for variable flow operation
- 12 to 16 volt vehicle electrical system compatibility
- Accepts PWM input for speed control
- No expensive add-on voltage regulators or pump controllers required!
- Continuous duty–motor speed can be adjusted for street or strip fuel demand
- Compact, lightweight design, less than 3 lbs, overall length 6.9", diameter 2.63"
- Billet Aluminum Construction with anodize per MIL-A-8625, Type II
- High quality mounting brackets included
- Long-life, multi-fuel compatible Fluorosilicone static seals
- Accepts standard or port style –10AN fittings
Flow Rate Chart (Link)
Current Draw Chart (Link)
More Like This
FueLab 40401-1 High Pressure EFI In-Line Fuel Pump, 85 PSI Max
Walbro GSL392 Inline Racing Fuel Pump
Holley 12-1200-2 130 GPH Dominator In-Line Billet Fuel Pump
Holley 12-125 125 GPH HP Fuel Pump
Holley 12-150 150 GPH HP Fuel Pump
Holley 12-1800-200 GPH Dominator In-Line Billet Fuel Pump
Holley 12-600 65 GPH HP In-line Fuel Pump
Holley 712-801-1 97 GPH Electric Fuel Pump, Red
Holley 712-802-1 110 GPH Electric Fuel Pump With Regulator, Blue
Holley 12-802-1 110 GPH Blue Electric Fuel Pump with Regulator
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.
Looking to replace your fuel level guage or sending unit? It's important that you have the the right guage for the right sender. Speedway has the tools to make the job easy and ensure you get the right parts the first time.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.