Fuel Safe MB207AT Ultr-Cell Mini Sprint Tank Kit, 7 Gallons
Midget, 7 gallons Capacity, Twist-On Fuel Cell Cap Style
- Has a full baffle system to mitigate fuel slosh and surge
- Includes a lightweight billet aluminum machined fill plate
- Comes with a coarse threaded billet aluminum cap
- Features three ORB ports for multiple return line configurations
- The aluminum components are treated to resist corrosion by Ethanol/Methanol fuels
Fuel Safe Systems’ new Ultra-Cell now boasts a lighter more flexible bladder for easier removal and installation. Every Ultra-Cell comes standard with a full baffle system to mitigate fuel slosh, and keep fuel near the pickup. With fewer seams than other sprint bladders, the Ultra-Cell bladder has a cleaner look and better fit to reduce wear and maximize fuel capacity. The new Ultra-Cell features a neoprene bladder that’s compatible with alcohol fuels including: Methanol, Ethanol, and all Ethanol fuel blends above E85. The Ultra-Cell bladder is easily repairable (if an abrasion occurs), ultimately extending the life of your bladder.
- Full baffle system to mitigate fuel slosh and surge
- Lightweight billet aluminum machined fill plate
- Coarse threaded billet aluminum cap
- Three ORB ports for multiple return line configurations
- Aluminum components, treated to resist corrosion by Ethanol/Methanol fuels
- Large access cover plate for easy bladder installation and removal
- Factory installed pickup kit
- 7 Gallon Capacity
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Saldana FTA OMS 214-BLA Micro Sprint Hyper 8 Outlaw Fuel Tank
Fuel Safe MB219AT-FK Ultra-Cell Midget Tank Kit, w/Filter Kit
Saldana Racing Products FTA OMS216-TRA 16 Gal. Retro Tank Kit
ATL SC419 Super Cell 400 Series Fuel Cell, 19 Gallon
19 Gallon Outlaw Tank Assembly
Saldana Racing Products MB 116 TR KIT 16 Gal. Retro Fit Bladder
Saldana Racing Products OS 225-T Sprint Fuel Tank & Bladder, 25 Gallon
Fuel Safe ED112 -8 Enduro Fuel Cell, 12 Gallon
Fuel Safe DS122-T Top Fuel Cell, 22 Gallon
Fuel Safe DS128-T Top Fuel Cell, 28 Gallon
Q & A
We take a look at some parts going into a 1951 Chevy Truck project. We highlight a few key pieces including the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks built a 1952 Chevy truck in celebration of the 65th anniversary of Speedway Motors. Check out the short video on one of the products used in the build.
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.
The process on how to effectively winterize your fuel system in open wheel racing. This includes step by step instructions and recommended parts to use for your fuel system.
A step by step on how to install an EFI Fuel Tank kit in a 1967 Chevelle. Learn the benefits of using this kit including expanded fuel capacity and a 24 gallon tank.