FueLab 40401-1 High Pressure EFI In-Line Fuel Pump, 85 PSI Max
Universal Fit, 75 GPH Flow Rating
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
The FUELAB Prodigy pump is the only speed controllable DC brushless driven fuel pump for Micro racing. This pump offers digital fuel delivery, improved durability, higher efficiency, and lower current draw. Wiring lugs are surface mounted on one end of housing and allow the wet motor design to operate at a peak 75 GHR @ 45 PSI or half speed. Features a billet housing with AN10 female ports.
- Compatible with gasoline, diesel, methanol, and ethanol
- High efficiency sling vane positive displacement pump
- Special housing shape for extremely quite operation and steady pressure
- Carbon 9-vane construction with pressure balanced rotor for high reliability
- Backed by a 2-year limited warranty
Flow Rate Chart (Link)
Current Draw Chart (Link)
Q & A
Looking to replace your fuel level guage or sending unit? It's important that you have the the right guage for the right sender. Speedway has the tools to make the job easy and ensure you get the right parts the first time.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.
Pat answers some commonly asked questions about the MSD LS fuel delivery kit and shows basic installation tips.