FueLab 40401-1 High Pressure EFI In-Line Fuel Pump, 85 PSI Max
The FUELAB Prodigy pump is the only speed controllable DC brushless driven fuel pump for Micro racing. This pump offers digital fuel delivery, improved durability, higher efficiency, and lower current draw. Wiring lugs are surface mounted on one end of housing and allow the wet motor design to operate at a peak 75 GHR @ 45 PSI or half speed. Features a billet housing with AN10 female ports.
- Compatible with gasoline, diesel, methanol, and ethanol
- High efficiency sling vane positive displacement pump
- Special housing shape for extremely quite operation and steady pressure
- Carbon 9-vane construction with pressure balanced rotor for high reliability
- Backed by a 2-year limited warranty
Flow Rate Chart (Link)
Current Draw Chart (Link)
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks built a 1952 Chevy truck in celebration of the 65th anniversary of Speedway Motors. Check out the short video on one of the products used in the build.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.