FueLab 40401-1 High Pressure EFI In-Line Fuel Pump, 85 PSI Max
Universal Fit, 75 GPH Flow Rating
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
The FUELAB Prodigy pump is the only speed controllable DC brushless driven fuel pump for Micro racing. This pump offers digital fuel delivery, improved durability, higher efficiency, and lower current draw. Wiring lugs are surface mounted on one end of housing and allow the wet motor design to operate at a peak 75 GHR @ 45 PSI or half speed. Features a billet housing with AN10 female ports.
- Compatible with gasoline, diesel, methanol, and ethanol
- High efficiency sling vane positive displacement pump
- Special housing shape for extremely quite operation and steady pressure
- Carbon 9-vane construction with pressure balanced rotor for high reliability
- Backed by a 2-year limited warranty
Flow Rate Chart (Link)
Current Draw Chart (Link)
More Like This
Fuelab 41401-1 High Pressure EFI In-Line Prodigy Fuel Pump 125 PSI Max
Speedway Universal 12-Volt Electric Fuel Pump, 4-7 PSI, 35 GPH
Speedway Blue Electric Fuel Pump, 14 PSI, 110 GPH
MSD 2225 In-Line Hi-Pressure Fuel Pump
Aeromotive 11101 A1000 Fuel Pump
Walbro GSL392 Inline Racing Fuel Pump
K&N 81-0400 Electric Fuel Pump, Inline, 15 GPH, 2 PSI, 5/16 Inch Line
K&N 81-0402 Electric Fuel Pump, Inline, 32 GPH, 7 PSI, 5/16 Inch Line
Edelbrock 1791 Quiet-Flo Electric Fuel Pumps, 6.5 psi Max Pressure
Edelbrock 35943 EFI Fuel Pump/Regulator Kit , 600 HP
Q & A
Looking to replace your fuel level guage or sending unit? It's important that you have the the right guage for the right sender. Speedway has the tools to make the job easy and ensure you get the right parts the first time.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.