FueLab 40401-1 High Pressure EFI In-Line Fuel Pump, 85 PSI Max
Universal Fit, 75 GPH Flow Rating
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
The FUELAB Prodigy pump is the only speed controllable DC brushless driven fuel pump for Micro racing. This pump offers digital fuel delivery, improved durability, higher efficiency, and lower current draw. Wiring lugs are surface mounted on one end of housing and allow the wet motor design to operate at a peak 75 GHR @ 45 PSI or half speed. Features a billet housing with AN10 female ports.
- Compatible with gasoline, diesel, methanol, and ethanol
- High efficiency sling vane positive displacement pump
- Special housing shape for extremely quite operation and steady pressure
- Carbon 9-vane construction with pressure balanced rotor for high reliability
- Backed by a 2-year limited warranty
Flow Rate Chart (Link)
Current Draw Chart (Link)
More Like This
Fuelab 41401-1 High Pressure EFI In-Line Prodigy Fuel Pump 125 PSI Max
Speedway Universal 12-Volt Electric Fuel Pump, 4-7 PSI, 35 GPH
Speedway Blue Electric Fuel Pump, 14 PSI, 110 GPH
Speedway Submersible EFI Retrofit Fuel Pump Module
Speedway Red Electric Fuel Pump, 7 PSI, 97 GPH
Speedway Black 140 GPH Electric Fuel Pump, 14 PSI
Speedway Electric Fuel Pump, 115 GPH, 14 PSI
Speedway Electric Fuel Pump, 130 GPH, 14 PSI
Speedway Electric Fuel Pump, 155 GPH, 14 PSI
MSD 2225 In-Line Hi-Pressure Fuel Pump
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.
Looking to replace your fuel level guage or sending unit? It's important that you have the the right guage for the right sender. Speedway has the tools to make the job easy and ensure you get the right parts the first time.