Frostbite FB402 Radiator Hose Fitting, 1-3/4 Inch, LS Swap Radiators
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for Frostbite Performance Cooling to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
These screw-in hose fittings are specifically designed to work with the Frostbite LS-Swap Radiators.
Threaded Radiator Inlet/Outlet hose fitting 1.75" for Frostbite LS-Swap Radiators
- Sold Individually
- Choose from 1.25", 1.50", and 1.75" fittings based on your cooling flow demands
- Offers flexability to increase flow capacity without altering the radiator...simply screw-in new fitting
- Made in the USA
- Deisgned to work as screw-in inlet/outlet radiator fittings for LS-Swap Radiaotr applications
- Fittings come with O-ring for superior sealing
While there is no specific size to use with a particular swap, a good general rule of thumb
4.8L GM LS Engine 1.25" inlet (FB400), 1.50" outlet (FB401)
5.3L GM LS Engine 1.50" inlet (FB401). 1.50" outlet (FB401)
6.0L GM LS Engine 1.50" inlet (FB401), 1.75" outlet (FB402)
6.2L GM LS Engine 1.50" inlet (FB401), 1.75" outlet (FB402)
7.0L GM LS Engine 1.75" inlet (FB402), 1.75" outlet (FB402)
This again only serves as a guide and any size fitting can be utilized with any LS-Swap Radiator.
More Like This
Frostbite FB400 Radiator Hose Fitting, 1-1/4 Inch, LS Swap Radiators
Steel 90 Degree Hose Connectors
Steel 135 Degree Radiator Hose Connectors
Offenhauser 3497 Elbow for Water Neck
Aluminum 105 Degree Hose Connectors
Hot Head 1-3/4" Integrating Check Valve
Straight Aluminum Hose Connectors, 6 Inch
Steel 105 Degree Hose Connectors
Aluminum 135 Degree Radiator Hose Connectors
Straight Aluminum Hose Connector, 3 Inch
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks joined teams to build a 1952 Chevy truck for the newest Week to Wicked build. Ryan and Damon talk about the Vintage Air products that wound up on the build.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.