Frostbite FB402 Radiator Hose Fitting, 1-3/4 Inch, LS Swap Radiators
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for Frostbite Performance Cooling to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
These screw-in hose fittings are specifically designed to work with the Frostbite LS-Swap Radiators.
Threaded Radiator Inlet/Outlet hose fitting 1.75" for Frostbite LS-Swap Radiators
- Sold Individually
- Choose from 1.25", 1.50", and 1.75" fittings based on your cooling flow demands
- Offers flexability to increase flow capacity without altering the radiator...simply screw-in new fitting
- Made in the USA
- Deisgned to work as screw-in inlet/outlet radiator fittings for LS-Swap Radiaotr applications
- Fittings come with O-ring for superior sealing
While there is no specific size to use with a particular swap, a good general rule of thumb
4.8L GM LS Engine 1.25" inlet (FB400), 1.50" outlet (FB401)
5.3L GM LS Engine 1.50" inlet (FB401). 1.50" outlet (FB401)
6.0L GM LS Engine 1.50" inlet (FB401), 1.75" outlet (FB402)
6.2L GM LS Engine 1.50" inlet (FB401), 1.75" outlet (FB402)
7.0L GM LS Engine 1.75" inlet (FB402), 1.75" outlet (FB402)
This again only serves as a guide and any size fitting can be utilized with any LS-Swap Radiator.
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Pat gives some tips about choosing the right fan for your application.