Frostbite FB401 Radiator Hose Fitting, 1-1/2 Inch, LS Swap Radiators
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Frostbite Performance Cooling to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
HolleyDAYS are here again! SAVE up to 20% on this part and hundreds of other Holley brands during the 2018 HolleyDAYS sale 11/15/18-12/31/18.High-Horsepower street cars and truck can be a challenge to keep cool. A proper cooling system starts with the right radiator. Aluminum Radiators cool more effectively and weight less than older OEM style copper/brass units.
These screw-in hose fittings are specifically designed to work with the Frostbite LS-Swap Radiators.
Threaded Radiator Inlet/Outlet hose fitting 1.50" for Frostbite LS-Swap Radiators
- Sold Individually
- Choose from 1.25", 1.50", and 1.75" fittings based on your cooling flow demands
- Offers flexability to increase flow capacity without altering the radiator...simply screw-in new fitting
- Made in the USA
- Deisgned to work as screw-in inlet/outlet radiator fittings for LS-Swap Radiaotr applications
- Fittings come with O-ring for superior sealing
More Like This
Frostbite FB400 Radiator Hose Fitting, 1-1/4 Inch, LS Swap Radiators
Frostbite FB402 Radiator Hose Fitting, 1-3/4 Inch, LS Swap Radiators
Steel 90 Degree Hose Connectors
Steel 135 Degree Radiator Hose Connectors
Aluminum 105 Degree Hose Connectors
Straight Aluminum Hose Connectors, 6 Inch
Steel 105 Degree Hose Connectors
Aluminum 135 Degree Radiator Hose Connectors
Straight Aluminum Hose Connector, 3 Inch Length
Aluminum 90 Degree Hose Connectors
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks joined teams to build a 1952 Chevy truck for the newest Week to Wicked build. Ryan and Damon talk about the Vintage Air products that wound up on the build.
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
The benefits of using dual electric fans vs a single fan, and the steps on wiring them into your car.
Is your engine overheating? You've invested all that time and effort, but your gauge is still reading in the red. Let's take another look at the basics and make sure you're getting the best performance possible out of your cooling system.
Kevin W. walks through each step of installing a new alternator bracket on a 454 Big Block Chevy.