Frostbite FB302 Aluminum Radiator, w/ GM LS Swap, 3 Row, 1970-87 GM
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Frostbite Performance Cooling to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Holley is proud to introduce its latest offering – Frostbite Performance Cooling Products.
When it comes to keeping your ride cool, Make it Frostbite!
1970-1981 Camaro/Firebird, 1978-1987 GM “G” Body with GM LS Swap 4.8/5.3/6.0/6.2/7.0L (3-Row)
NOTE: Radiator Inlet and Outlet fittings shown installed in radiator photos are for representative purposes only. Inlet and Outlet fittings are available separately in three different sizes based on your hose size needs.
- 100% TIG welded (brazed) seams
- Aircraft quality aluminum core, fittings, and tanks (up to 30% weight savings)
- Dual Pass, Cross Flow design to maximize cooling efficiency
- Billet Aluminum Filler Neck and OEM style Brass Petcock
- More cooling fins per inch for more efficient cooling
- Custom Frostbite High Performance 16lb. radiator cap
- Polished top and tanks for custom show appearance
- 3-Row Radiators supporting applications with 600+ horsepower
- Applications for GM, Ford, Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep and LS-Swap available
- Manufacturer’s 1-year Limited Warranty
Application1978-1980 Oldsmobile Cutlass Salon
1978-1980 Pontiac Grand Am
1970-1981 Chevy Camaro
1970-1981 Pontiac Firebird
1978-1981 Buick Century
1978-1981 Pontiac Lemans
1978-1983 Chevy Malibu
1980-1983 Oldsmobile Cutlass Cruiser
1978-1984 Oldsmobile Cutlass Calais
1982-1986 Pontiac Bonneville
1978-1987 Buick Regal
1978-1987 Chevy El Camino
1978-1987 GMC Caballero
1978-1987 Oldsmobile Cutlass
1978-1987 Pontiac Grand Prix
1978-1988 Chevy Monte Carlo
1978-1988 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme
More Like This
Frostbite FB301 Aluminum Radiator, w/ GM LS Swap, 3 Row, 67-69 Camaro
Frostbite FB304 Aluminum Radiator, w/ GM LS Swap, 3 Row, 1968-72 GM
Frostbite FB306 Aluminum Radiator, w/ GM LS Swap, 3 Row, 1968-84 GM
Frostbite FB300 Aluminum Radiator, w/ GM LS Swap, 3 Row, 1962-1967 GM
Frostbite FB311 Aluminum Radiator, w/ GM LS Swap, 3 Row, 1967-72 GM
Frostbite FB303 Aluminum Radiator, w/ GM LS Swap, 3 Row, 1982-92 GM
Frostbite FB163 Aluminum Radiator, 3 Row, 1970-1987 GM
Frostbite FB309 Aluminum Radiator, w/ GM LS Swap, 3 Row, 1994-2005 GM
Frostbite FB307 Aluminum Radiator, w/ GM LS Swap, 3 Row, 1973-74 GM
Frostbite FB310 Aluminum Radiator, w/ GM LS Swap, 3 Row
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Pat gives some tips about choosing the right fan for your application.