Frostbite FB173 Aluminum Radiator, 2 Row, 1987-2006 Jeep Wrangler
87-95 Jeep Wrangler, 97-06 Jeep Wrangler, Single Pass Radiator Style, Aluminum, 2 Row Quantity
Holley is proud to introduce its latest offering – Frostbite Performance Cooling Products.
Our line of Performance Aluminum Radiators will be available in 2, 3, and 4-row sizes as well as an extensive offering of LS-Swap specific platform applications.
When it comes to keeping your ride cool, Make it Frostbite!
1987-2006 Jeep Wrangler L4/L6 (2.4L/2.5L/4.0L) (2-Row)
- 100% TIG welded (brazed) seams
- Aircraft quality aluminum core, fittings, and tanks (up to 30% weight savings)
- Billet Aluminum Filler Neck and OEM style Brass Petcock
- More cooling fins per inch for more efficient cooling
- Custom Frostbite High Performance 16lb. radiator cap
- Polished top and tanks for custom show appearance
- 2-Row Radiators supporting applications with 300-500 horsepower
- Applications for GM, Ford, Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep and LS-Swap available
- Manufacturer’s 1-year Limited Warranty
Application1987-2006 Jeep Wrangler L4/L6
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Frostbite Performance Cooling to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Frostbite FB171 Aluminum Radiator, 3 Row, 1987-2006 Jeep Wrangler
Frostbite FB175 Aluminum Radiator, 4 Row, 1987-2006 Jeep Wrangler
1917-1923 T-Bucket Aluminum Radiator
Speedway Chevy SBC/BBC Universal Aluminum Radiators
Speedway Ford-Mopar Universal Aluminum Radiator
Speedway Double Pass Aluminum Radiator, Chevy
Universal Aluminum Radiator - 27 Inch Tall, Driver Side Outlet
Universal Aluminum Radiator - 26 Inch Tall, Driver Side Outlet
U-Weld-It Custom Aluminum Radiator Kit, 24 x 19 Inch
U-Weld-It Custom Aluminum Radiator Kit, 31 x 19 Inch
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Learn how to choose the best radiator for your vehicle. Our guide covers key factors to consider when selecting an aftermarket radiator for your street rod.
Looking for an inexpensive radiator for your derby car? Check out this video to see why the Speedway Motors Universal Aluminum Radiator is the perfect solution.
What is the purpose of a fan shroud? Do you even need a fan shroud? Learn why you need a fan shroud to keep your engine cool and at peak performance!