Frostbite FB171 Aluminum Radiator, 3 Row, 1987-2006 Jeep Wrangler
Crossflow Radiator Style, Aluminum, Upper driver side Inlet Location, 3 Row Quantity, Polished
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Frostbite Performance Cooling to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Holley is proud to introduce its latest offering – Frostbite Performance Cooling Products.
Our line of Performance Aluminum Radiators will be available in 2, 3, and 4-row sizes as well as an extensive offering of LS-Swap specific platform applications.
When it comes to keeping your ride cool, Make it Frostbite!
1987-2006 Jeep Wrangler (Chevy V-8 Swap) (265/283/305/307/327/350) (3-Row)
- 100% TIG welded (brazed) seams
- Aircraft quality aluminum core, fittings, and tanks (up to 30% weight savings)
- Billet Aluminum Filler Neck and OEM style Brass Petcock
- More cooling fins per inch for more efficient cooling
- Custom Frostbite High Performance 16lb. radiator cap
- Polished top and tanks for custom show appearance
- 3-Row Radiators supporting applications with 450-750 horsepower
- Applications for GM, Ford, Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep and LS-Swap available
- Manufacturer’s 1-year Limited Warranty
Application1987-2006 Jeep Wrangler SBC V8 Swap
More Like This
Frostbite FB172 Aluminum Radiator, 4 Row, 1987-2006 Jeep Wrangler
Frostbite FB101 Aluminum Radiator, 3 Row, 1947-1954 Chevy Pickup
Frostbite FB145 Aluminum Radiator, 3 Row, 1967-1969 Camaro/Firebird V8
Frostbite FB148 Aluminum Radiator, 3 Row, 1967-1969 Camaro/Firebird V8
Frostbite FB154 Aluminum Radiator, 3 Row, 1967-1972 Chevy/GMC Pickup
Frostbite FB124 Aluminum Radiator, 3 Row, 1963-1968 Chevrolet L6/V8
Frostbite FB133 Aluminum Radiator, 3 Row, 1963-1977 GM L6/V8
Frostbite FB149 Aluminum Radiator, 4 Row, 1967-1969 Camaro/Firebird
Frostbite FB136 Aluminum Radiator, 3 Row, 1964-1988 GM
Frostbite FB163 Aluminum Radiator, 3 Row, 1970-1987 GM
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Looking for an inexpensive radiator for your derby car? Check out this video to see why the Speedway Motors Universal Aluminum Radiator is the perfect solution.
Are you ready to replace that old radiator? Whether it's a factory or high performance application, we can help you choose the correct radiator with a matching fan shroud for your street rod.