Frostbite FB166 Aluminum Radiator, 3 Row, 1973-1991 Chevy/GMC Pickup
Crossflow Radiator Style, Aluminum, Upper driver side Inlet Location, 3 Row Quantity, Polished
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Frostbite Performance Cooling to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Holley is proud to introduce its latest offering – Frostbite Performance Cooling Products.
Our line of Performance Aluminum Radiators will be available in 2, 3, and 4-row sizes as well as an extensive offering of LS-Swap specific platform applications.
When it comes to keeping your ride cool, Make it Frostbite!
1973-1991 Chevy/GMC P/U V8 (307/350/400/454) (3-Row) equipped with 19" tall core
- 100% TIG welded (brazed) seams
- Aircraft quality aluminum core, fittings, and tanks (up to 30% weight savings)
- Billet Aluminum Filler Neck and OEM style Brass Petcock
- More cooling fins per inch for more efficient cooling
- Custom Frostbite High Performance 16lb. radiator cap
- Polished top and tanks for custom show appearance
- 3-Row Radiators supporting applications with 450-750 horsepower
- Applications for GM, Ford, Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep and LS-Swap available
- Manufacturer’s 1-year Limited Warranty
Application1973-1974 Chevy C10 Pickup V8
1973-1974 Chevy C20 Pickup V8
1973-1974 Chevy C30 Pickup V8
1973-1974 Chevy K10 Pickup V8
1973-1974 Chevy K20 Pickup V8
1973-1974 Chevy K30 Pickup V8
1973-1974 GMC C15/C1500 Pickup V8
1973-1974 GMC C25/C2500 Pickup V8
1973-1974 GMC C35/C3500 Pickup V8
1973-1974 GMC K15/K1500 Pickup V8
1973-1974 GMC K25/K2500 Pickup V8
1973-1974 GMC K35/K3500 Pickup V8
1975-1978 GMC C15 V8
1975-1978 GMC C15 Suburban V8
1975-1978 GMC C25 V8
1975-1978 GMC C25 Suburban V8
1975-1978 GMC C35 V8
1975-1978 GMC K15 V8
1975-1978 GMC K15 Suburban V8
1975-1978 GMC K25 V8
1975-1978 GMC K25 Suburban V8
1977-1978 GMC K35 V8
1973-1986 Chevy C10 Suburban V8
1973-1986 Chevy C20 Suburban V8
1973-1986 Chevy K10 Suburban V8
1973-1986 Chevy K20 Suburban V8
1975-1986 Chevy C10 V8
1975-1986 Chevy C20 V8
1975-1986 Chevy C30 V8
1975-1986 Chevy K10 V8
1975-1986 Chevy K20 V8
1975-1986 Chevy K5 Blazer V8
1977-1986 Chevy K30 V8
1979-1986 GMC C1500 Suburban V8
1979-1986 GMC C2500 Suburban V8
1979-1986 GMC K1500 Suburban V8
1979-1986 GMC K2500 Suburban V8
1987-1988 Chevy R10 Suburban V8
1987-1988 Chevy R20 Suburban V8
1987-1988 Chevy V10 Suburban V8
1987-1988 Chevy V20 Suburban V8
1973-1991 Chevy Blazer V8
1973-1991 GMC Jimmy V8
1979-1991 GMC C1500 V8
1979-1991 GMC C2500 V8
1979-1991 GMC C3500 V8
1979-1991 GMC K1500 V8
1979-1991 GMC K1500 V8
1979-1991 GMC K2500 V8
1979-1991 GMC K3500 V8
1987-1991 GMC R1500 Suburban V8
1987-1991 GMC R2500 Suburban V8
1987-1991 GMC V1500 Suburban V8
1987-1991 GMC V2500 Suburban V8
1991 GMC C3500Hd V8
More Like This
Frostbite FB154 Aluminum Radiator, 3 Row, 1967-1972 Chevy/GMC Pickup
Frostbite FB167 Aluminum Radiator, 4 Row, 1973-1991 Chevy/GMC Pickup
Frostbite FB165 Aluminum Radiator, 2 Row, 1973-1991 Chevy/GMC Pickup
Frostbite FB113 Aluminum Radiator, 3 Row, 1959-1965 GM
Frostbite FB106 Aluminum Radiator, 2 Row, 1955-1957 Chevrolet V8
Frostbite FB117 Aluminum Radiator, 2 Row, 1961-1966 GM
Frostbite FB118 Aluminum Radiator, 3 Row, 1961-1966 GM
Frostbite FB119 Aluminum Radiator, 4 Row, 1961-1966 GM
Frostbite FB121 Aluminum Radiator, 3 Row, 1962-1966 Ford/Mercury
Frostbite FB128 Aluminum Radiator, 4 Row, 1963-1970 Ford/Mercury
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Looking for an inexpensive radiator for your derby car? Check out this video to see why the Speedway Motors Universal Aluminum Radiator is the perfect solution.
Are you ready to replace that old radiator? Whether it's a factory or high performance application, we can help you choose the correct radiator with a matching fan shroud for your street rod.
Tim talks about the process of adapting a full size 1932 Ford Radiator to fit in his 1929 Ford Roadster project.