Frostbite FB159 Aluminum Radiator, 2 Row, 1968-1979 Ford Pickup
Downflow Radiator Style, Aluminum, Upper passenger side Inlet Location, 2 Row Quantity
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Frostbite Performance Cooling to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Holley is proud to introduce its latest offering – Frostbite Performance Cooling Products.
Our line of Performance Aluminum Radiators will be available in 2, 3, and 4-row sizes as well as an extensive offering of LS-Swap specific platform applications.
When it comes to keeping your ride cool, Make it Frostbite!
1968-1979 Ford P/U & SUV V8 (302/351/360/390/400/460) (2-Row)
- 100% TIG welded (brazed) seams
- Aircraft quality aluminum core, fittings, and tanks (up to 30% weight savings)
- Billet Aluminum Filler Neck and OEM style Brass Petcock
- More cooling fins per inch for more efficient cooling
- Custom Frostbite High Performance 16lb. radiator cap
- Polished top and tanks for custom show appearance
- 2-Row Radiators supporting applications with 300-500 horsepower
- Applications for GM, Ford, Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep and LS-Swap available
- Manufacturer’s 1-year Limited Warranty
Application1968-1979 Ford F-100 V8
1968-1979 Ford F-250 V8
1968-1979 Ford F-350 V8
1975-1979 Ford F-150 V8
1978-1979 Ford Bronco V8
More Like This
Frostbite FB135 Aluminum Radiator, 2 Row, 1964-1988 GM
Frostbite FB126 Aluminum Radiator, 2 Row, 1963-1970 Ford/Mercury L6/V8
Frostbite FB129 Aluminum Radiator, 2 Row, 1963-1973 Ford/Mercury L6/V8
Frostbite FB161 Aluminum Radiator, 4 Row, 1968-1979 Ford Pickup/SUV
Frostbite FB168 Aluminum Radiator, 2 Row, 1979-1993 Ford/Mercury
Frostbite FB150 Aluminum Radiator, 2 Row, 1967-1970 Ford V8
Frostbite FB165 Aluminum Radiator, 2 Row, 1973-1991 Chevy/GMC Pickup
Frostbite FB153 Aluminum Radiator, 2 Row, 1967-1972 Chevy/GMC Pickup
Frostbite FB160 Aluminum Radiator, 3 Row, 1968-1979 Ford Pickup/SUV
Frostbite FB113 Aluminum Radiator, 3 Row, 1959-1965 GM
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Looking for an inexpensive radiator for your derby car? Check out this video to see why the Speedway Motors Universal Aluminum Radiator is the perfect solution.
Are you ready to replace that old radiator? Whether it's a factory or high performance application, we can help you choose the correct radiator with a matching fan shroud for your street rod.
Tim talks about the process of adapting a full size 1932 Ford Radiator to fit in his 1929 Ford Roadster project.