Frostbite FB142 Aluminum Radiator, 3 Row, 1966-1969 Dodge/Plymouth
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Frostbite Performance Cooling to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Holley is proud to introduce its latest offering – Frostbite Performance Cooling Products.
Our line of Performance Aluminum Radiators will be available in 2, 3, and 4-row sizes as well as an extensive offering of LS-Swap specific platform applications.
When it comes to keeping your ride cool, Make it Frostbite!
1966-1969 Dodge/Plymouth L6/V8 (4.5L/5.2L/5.9L/6.3L/7.0L/7.2L) (3-Row) equipped with 22" wide core
- 100% TIG welded (brazed) seams
- Aircraft quality aluminum core, fittings, and tanks (up to 30% weight savings)
- Billet Aluminum Filler Neck and OEM style Brass Petcock
- More cooling fins per inch for more efficient cooling
- Custom Frostbite High Performance 16lb. radiator cap
- Polished top and tanks for custom show appearance
- 3-Row Radiators supporting applications with 450-750 horsepower
- Applications for GM, Ford, Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep and LS-Swap available
- Manufacturer’s 1-year Limited Warranty
Application1966-1969 Plymouth Belvedere LA/B/RB/Hemi
1967-1969 Dodge Charger LA/B/RB/Hemi
1967-1969 Dodge Coronet LA/B/RB/Hemi
1967-1969 Plymouth GTX LA/B/RB/Hemi
1967-1969 Plymouth Satellite LA/B/RB/Hemi
1968-1969 Plymouth Roadrunner LA/B/RB/Hemi
More Like This
Frostbite FB141 Aluminum Radiator, 2 Row, 1966-69 Dodge/Plymouth
Frostbite FB143 Aluminum Radiator, 4 Row, 1966-1969 Dodge/Plymouth
Frostbite FB157 Aluminum Radiator, 3 Row, 1968-1974 Dodge/Plymouth V8
Frostbite FB127 Aluminum Radiator, 3 Row, 1963-1970 Ford/Mercury
Frostbite FB139 Aluminum Radiator, 3 Row, 1965-1967 Pontiac
Frostbite FB107 Aluminum Radiator, 3 Row, 1955-1957 Chevrolet V8
Frostbite FB156 Aluminum Radiator, 2 Row, 1968-1974 Dodge/Plymouth V8
Frostbite FB124 Aluminum Radiator, 3 Row, 1963-1968 Chevrolet L6/V8
Frostbite FB116 Aluminum Radiator, 3 Row, 1961-1964 Ford Pickup
Frostbite FB118 Aluminum Radiator, 3 Row, 1961-1966 GM
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Pat gives some tips about choosing the right fan for your application.