Frostbite FB136 Aluminum Radiator, 3 Row, 1964-1988 GM
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Frostbite Performance Cooling to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Holley is proud to introduce its latest offering – Frostbite Performance Cooling Products.
Our line of Performance Aluminum Radiators will be available in 2, 3, and 4-row sizes as well as an extensive offering of LS-Swap specific platform applications.
When it comes to keeping your ride cool, Make it Frostbite!
1964-1988 Chevrolet/Buick/GMC/Olds/Pontiac L6/V6/V8 (225/229/230/231/250/252/260/265/300/307/350) (3-Row) equipped with 20-3/4" wide core
- 100% TIG welded (brazed) seams
- Aircraft quality aluminum core, fittings, and tanks (up to 30% weight savings)
- Billet Aluminum Filler Neck and OEM style Brass Petcock
- More cooling fins per inch for more efficient cooling
- Custom Frostbite High Performance 16lb. radiator cap
- Polished top and tanks for custom show appearance
- 3-Row Radiators supporting applications with 450-750 horsepower
- Applications for GM, Ford, Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep and LS-Swap available
- Manufacturer’s 1-year Limited Warranty
Application1971-1972 Chevy Biscayne L6/V6/V8
1971-1972 Chevy Brookwood L6/V6/V8
1971-1972 Chevy Kingswood L6/V6/V8
1968-1973 Chevy Chevelle L6/V6/V8
1971-1973 Chevy Bel Air L6/V6/V8
1973-1975 Buick Apollo L6/V6/V8
1970-1976 Pontiac Firebird L6/V6/V8
1975-1976 Chevy Laguna L6/V6/V8
1964-1979 Buick Skylark L6/V6/V8
1969-1979 Chevy Nova L6/V6/V8
1973-1979 Oldsmobile Omega L6/V6/V8
1979-1980 Pontiac Grand Am L6/V6/V8
1967-1981 Oldsmobile Cutlass L6/V6/V8
1970-1981 Chevy Camaro L6/V6/V8
1977-1981 Buick Century L6/V6/V8
1979-1981 Pontiac Grand Lemans L6/V6/V8
1980-1981 Pontiac Catalina L6/V6/V8
1975-1983 Chevy Malibu L6/V6/V8
1981-1983 Oldsmobile 98 L6/V6/V8
1975-1984 Chevy El Camino L6/V6/V8
1980-1984 Buick Electra L6/V6/V8
1965-1985 Buick Lesabre L6/V6/V8
1971-1985 Chevy Impala L6/V6/V8
1979-1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 L6/V6/V8
1971-1986 Chevy Caprice L6/V6/V8
1980-1986 Pontiac Bonneville L6/V6/V8
1979-1987 Buick Regal L6/V6/V8
1979-1987 GMC Caballero L6/V6/V8
1979-1987 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme L6/V6/V8
1972-1988 Chevy Monte Carlo L6/V6/V8
More Like This
Frostbite FB135 Aluminum Radiator, 2 Row, 1964-1988 GM
Frostbite FB137 Aluminum Radiator, 4 Row, 1964-1988 GM
Frostbite FB145 Aluminum Radiator, 3 Row, 1967-1969 Camaro/Firebird V8
Frostbite FB133 Aluminum Radiator, 3 Row, 1963-1977 GM L6/V8
Frostbite FB163 Aluminum Radiator, 3 Row, 1970-1987 GM
Frostbite FB300 Aluminum Radiator, w/ GM LS Swap, 3 Row, 1962-1967 GM
Frostbite FB306 Aluminum Radiator, w/ GM LS Swap, 3 Row, 1968-84 GM
Frostbite FB146 Aluminum Radiator, 4 Row, 1967-1969 Camaro/Firebird
Frostbite FB148 Aluminum Radiator, 3 Row, 1967-1969 Camaro/Firebird V8
Frostbite FB144 Aluminum Radiator, 2 Row, 1967-1969 Camaro/Firebird V8
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Pat gives some tips about choosing the right fan for your application.