Frostbite FB136 Aluminum Radiator, 3 Row, 1964-1988 GM
Crossflow Radiator Style, Aluminum, Upper driver side Inlet Location, 3 Row Quantity, Polished
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Frostbite Performance Cooling to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Holley is proud to introduce its latest offering – Frostbite Performance Cooling Products.
Our line of Performance Aluminum Radiators will be available in 2, 3, and 4-row sizes as well as an extensive offering of LS-Swap specific platform applications.
When it comes to keeping your ride cool, Make it Frostbite!
1964-1988 Chevrolet/Buick/GMC/Olds/Pontiac L6/V6/V8 (225/229/230/231/250/252/260/265/300/307/350) (3-Row) equipped with 20-3/4" wide core
- 100% TIG welded (brazed) seams
- Aircraft quality aluminum core, fittings, and tanks (up to 30% weight savings)
- Billet Aluminum Filler Neck and OEM style Brass Petcock
- More cooling fins per inch for more efficient cooling
- Custom Frostbite High Performance 16lb. radiator cap
- Polished top and tanks for custom show appearance
- 3-Row Radiators supporting applications with 450-750 horsepower
- Applications for GM, Ford, Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep and LS-Swap available
- Manufacturer’s 1-year Limited Warranty
Application1971-1972 Chevy Biscayne L6/V6/V8
1971-1972 Chevy Brookwood L6/V6/V8
1971-1972 Chevy Kingswood L6/V6/V8
1968-1973 Chevy Chevelle L6/V6/V8
1971-1973 Chevy Bel Air L6/V6/V8
1973-1975 Buick Apollo L6/V6/V8
1970-1976 Pontiac Firebird L6/V6/V8
1975-1976 Chevy Laguna L6/V6/V8
1964-1979 Buick Skylark L6/V6/V8
1969-1979 Chevy Nova L6/V6/V8
1973-1979 Oldsmobile Omega L6/V6/V8
1979-1980 Pontiac Grand Am L6/V6/V8
1967-1981 Oldsmobile Cutlass L6/V6/V8
1970-1981 Chevy Camaro L6/V6/V8
1977-1981 Buick Century L6/V6/V8
1979-1981 Pontiac Grand Lemans L6/V6/V8
1980-1981 Pontiac Catalina L6/V6/V8
1975-1983 Chevy Malibu L6/V6/V8
1981-1983 Oldsmobile 98 L6/V6/V8
1975-1984 Chevy El Camino L6/V6/V8
1980-1984 Buick Electra L6/V6/V8
1965-1985 Buick Lesabre L6/V6/V8
1971-1985 Chevy Impala L6/V6/V8
1979-1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 L6/V6/V8
1971-1986 Chevy Caprice L6/V6/V8
1980-1986 Pontiac Bonneville L6/V6/V8
1979-1987 Buick Regal L6/V6/V8
1979-1987 GMC Caballero L6/V6/V8
1979-1987 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme L6/V6/V8
1972-1988 Chevy Monte Carlo L6/V6/V8
More Like This
Frostbite FB135 Aluminum Radiator, 2 Row, 1964-1988 GM
Frostbite FB137 Aluminum Radiator, 4 Row, 1964-1988 GM
Frostbite FB145 Aluminum Radiator, 3 Row, 1967-1969 Camaro/Firebird V8
Frostbite FB163 Aluminum Radiator, 3 Row, 1970-1987 GM
Frostbite FB133 Aluminum Radiator, 3 Row, 1963-1977 GM L6/V8
Frostbite FB300 Aluminum Radiator, w/ GM LS Swap, 3 Row, 1962-1967 GM
Frostbite FB306 Aluminum Radiator, w/ GM LS Swap, 3 Row, 1968-84 GM
Frostbite FB146 Aluminum Radiator, 4 Row, 1967-1969 Camaro/Firebird
Frostbite FB148 Aluminum Radiator, 3 Row, 1967-1969 Camaro/Firebird V8
Frostbite FB144 Aluminum Radiator, 2 Row, 1967-1969 Camaro/Firebird V8
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Looking for an inexpensive radiator for your derby car? Check out this video to see why the Speedway Motors Universal Aluminum Radiator is the perfect solution.
Are you ready to replace that old radiator? Whether it's a factory or high performance application, we can help you choose the correct radiator with a matching fan shroud for your street rod.