Frostbite FB132 Aluminum Radiator, 2 Row, 1963-1977 GM L6/V8
Crossflow Radiator Style, Aluminum, Upper driver side Inlet Location, 2 Row Quantity, Polished
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Frostbite Performance Cooling to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Holley is proud to introduce its latest offering – Frostbite Performance Cooling Products.
Our line of Performance Aluminum Radiators will be available in 2, 3, and 4-row sizes as well as an extensive offering of LS-Swap specific platform applications.
When it comes to keeping your ride cool, Make it Frostbite!
2-Row, 1963-1977 General Motors L6/V8 (equipped with 17" tall core)
- 100% TIG welded (brazed) seams
- Aircraft quality aluminum core, fittings, and tanks (up to 30% weight savings)
- Billet Aluminum Filler Neck and OEM style Brass Petcock
- More cooling fins per inch for more efficient cooling
- Custom Frostbite High Performance 16lb. radiator cap
- Polished top and tanks for custom show appearance
- 2-Row Radiators supporting applications with 300-500 horsepower
- Applications for GM, Ford, Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep and LS-Swap available
- Manufacturer’s 1-year Limited Warranty
More Like This
Frostbite FB126 Aluminum Radiator, 2 Row, 1963-1970 Ford/Mercury L6/V8
Frostbite FB129 Aluminum Radiator, 2 Row, 1963-1973 Ford/Mercury L6/V8
Frostbite FB133 Aluminum Radiator, 3 Row, 1963-1977 GM L6/V8
Frostbite FB123 Aluminum Radiator, 2 Row, 1963-1968 Chevrolet L6/V8
Frostbite FB113 Aluminum Radiator, 3 Row, 1959-1965 GM
Frostbite FB106 Aluminum Radiator, 2 Row, 1955-1957 Chevrolet V8
Frostbite FB117 Aluminum Radiator, 2 Row, 1961-1966 GM
Frostbite FB118 Aluminum Radiator, 3 Row, 1961-1966 GM
Frostbite FB119 Aluminum Radiator, 4 Row, 1961-1966 GM
Frostbite FB121 Aluminum Radiator, 3 Row, 1962-1966 Ford/Mercury
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Looking for an inexpensive radiator for your derby car? Check out this video to see why the Speedway Motors Universal Aluminum Radiator is the perfect solution.
Are you ready to replace that old radiator? Whether it's a factory or high performance application, we can help you choose the correct radiator with a matching fan shroud for your street rod.