Frostbite FB120 Aluminum Radiator, 2 Row, 1962-1966 Ford/Mercury
62-66 Ford Falcon, 64-66 Ford Mustang, 62-66 Ford Ranchero, 62-66 Mercury Comet, Aluminum
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Frostbite Performance Cooling to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Holley is proud to introduce its latest offering – Frostbite Performance Cooling Products.
Our line of Performance Aluminum Radiators will be available in 2, 3, and 4-row sizes as well as an extensive offering of LS-Swap specific platform applications.
When it comes to keeping your ride cool, Make it Frostbite!
1962-1966 Ford/Mercury Mustang, Shelby, Comet, Falcon, Ranchero (260/289/302/427)
- 100% TIG welded (brazed) seams
- Aircraft quality aluminum core, fittings, and tanks (up to 30% weight savings)
- Billet Aluminum Filler Neck and OEM style Brass Petcock
- More cooling fins per inch for more efficient cooling
- Custom Frostbite High Performance 16lb. radiator cap
- Polished top and tanks for custom show appearance
- 2-Row Radiators supporting applications with 300-500 horsepower
- Applications for GM, Ford, Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep and LS-Swap available
- Manufacturer’s 1-year Limited Warranty
Application1964-1966 Ford Falcon SBF/FE V8
1964-1966 Ford Mustang SBF/FE V8
1964-1966 Ford Ranchero SBF/FE V8
1964-1966 Mercury Comet SBF/FE V8
More Like This
Frostbite FB122 Aluminum Radiator, 4 Row, 1962-1966 Ford/Mercury
Frostbite FB121 Aluminum Radiator, 3 Row, 1962-1966 Ford/Mercury
Frostbite FB130 Aluminum Radiator, 3 Row, 1963-1973 Ford/Mercury
Frostbite FB131 Aluminum Radiator, 4 Row, 1963-1973 Ford/Mercury
Frostbite FB128 Aluminum Radiator, 4 Row, 1963-1970 Ford/Mercury
Frostbite FB126 Aluminum Radiator, 2 Row, 1963-1970 Ford/Mercury L6/V8
Frostbite FB129 Aluminum Radiator, 2 Row, 1963-1973 Ford/Mercury L6/V8
AFCO Direct Fit 1963-66 Falcon/Comet/Mustang Radiators, Pass. Side Outlet
AFCO 1963-66 Falcon/Comet/Mustang Radiators, Optional Fan/Shroud
Frostbite FB127 Aluminum Radiator, 3 Row, 1963-1970 Ford/Mercury
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Looking for an inexpensive radiator for your derby car? Check out this video to see why the Speedway Motors Universal Aluminum Radiator is the perfect solution.
Are you ready to replace that old radiator? Whether it's a factory or high performance application, we can help you choose the correct radiator with a matching fan shroud for your street rod.
Tim talks about the process of adapting a full size 1932 Ford Radiator to fit in his 1929 Ford Roadster project.