Frostbite FB114 Aluminum Radiator, 4 Row, 1959-1965 Chevrolet
Downflow Radiator Style, Aluminum, Upper passenger side Inlet Location, 4 Row Quantity
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Frostbite Performance Cooling to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Holley is proud to introduce its latest offering – Frostbite Performance Cooling Products.
Our line of Performance Aluminum Radiators will be available in 2, 3, and 4-row sizes as well as an extensive offering of LS-Swap specific platform applications.
When it comes to keeping your ride cool, Make it Frostbite!
1959-1965 Chevrolet BelAir/Biscayne/Chevelle/Impala/El Camino/Kingswood L6/V8 (194/230/283/327/409/427) (4-Row)
- 100% TIG welded (brazed) seams
- Aircraft quality aluminum core, fittings, and tanks (up to 30% weight savings)
- Billet Aluminum Filler Neck and OEM style Brass Petcock
- More cooling fins per inch for more efficient cooling
- Custom Frostbite High Performance 16lb. radiator cap
- Polished top and tanks for custom show appearance
- 4-Row Radiators supporting applications with 550-1000 horsepower
- Applications for GM, Ford, Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep and LS-Swap available
- Manufacturer’s 1-year Limited Warranty
Application1959-1961 Chevy Kingswood Inline 6/Small Block V8/Big Block V8/W-Series V8
1959-1965 Chevy Bel Air Inline 6/Small Block V8/Big Block V8/W-Series V8
1959-1965 Chevy Biscayne Inline 6/Small Block V8/Big Block V8/W-Series V8
1959-1965 Chevy El Camino Inline 6/Small Block V8/Big Block V8/W-Series V8
1959-1965 Chevy Impala Inline 6/Small Block V8/Big Block V8/W-Series V8
1964-1965 Chevy Chevelle Inline 6/Small Block V8/Big Block V8/W-Series V8
More Like This
Frostbite FB113 Aluminum Radiator, 3 Row, 1959-1965 GM
Frostbite FB119 Aluminum Radiator, 4 Row, 1961-1966 GM
Frostbite FB128 Aluminum Radiator, 4 Row, 1963-1970 Ford/Mercury
Frostbite FB137 Aluminum Radiator, 4 Row, 1964-1988 GM
Frostbite FB124 Aluminum Radiator, 3 Row, 1963-1968 Chevrolet L6/V8
Frostbite FB140 Aluminum Radiator, 4 Row, 1965-1967 Pontiac
Frostbite FB167 Aluminum Radiator, 4 Row, 1973-1991 Chevy/GMC Pickup
Frostbite FB109 Aluminum Radiator, 2 Row, 1955-1959 Chevrolet Pickup
Frostbite FB111 Aluminum Radiator, 4 Row, 1955-1959 Chevrolet Pickup
Frostbite FB112 Aluminum Radiator, 2 Row, 1959-1965 GM
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Looking for an inexpensive radiator for your derby car? Check out this video to see why the Speedway Motors Universal Aluminum Radiator is the perfect solution.
Are you ready to replace that old radiator? Whether it's a factory or high performance application, we can help you choose the correct radiator with a matching fan shroud for your street rod.
Tim talks about the process of adapting a full size 1932 Ford Radiator to fit in his 1929 Ford Roadster project.