Frostbite 22-119 Electric Water Pump, 35 GPM, Polished, BBF
429 Ford Big Block V8, 460 Ford Big Block V8, Electric Water Pump Type, 35 GPM Max Flow Rate
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Frostbite Performance Cooling to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Electric Water Pumps are a must for High Performance vehicles where horsepower comes at a premium. These pumps eliminate common issues found in traditional mechanical Water Pumps – Parasitic horsepower loss, heavy cast housings and impeller drag.
Holley is proud to introduce its latest offering in the continued expansion of our newest brand – Frostbite Electric Aluminum Water Pumps.
Our line of Performance Aluminum Electric Water Pumps are available in Black and Polished finishes with offerings for popular engine platforms.
When it comes to keeping your cooling system performing at peak levels, make it Frostbite!
Frostbite Aluminum 35gpm Electric Water Pump - BBF 429/460 Polished (Water Pump Block off Plate required which is sold separately as # 425-22152)
- Frostbite Water Pumps are available in Cast and Billet aluminum housings
- Rated at 35gpm flow rate
- Free up lost horsepower resulting from use of mechanical pumps
- Custom Frostbite Logo laser etched for that performance look
- Value added Ford Water Pump applications available with Block Off Plate as kit #s 425-22122 (Black) and 425-22121 (Polished)
- Pump Only Kits come complete with gaskets, wiring pigtail, and mounting hardware (less block off plate)
More Like This
Frostbite 22-120 Electric Water Pump, 35 GPM, Black, BBF
Frostbite 22-121 Electric Water Pump, 35 GPM, Polished, BBF
Frostbite 22-122 Electric Water Pump, 35 GPM, Black, BBF
Speedway Modular Electric Water Pump
429-460 Ford Aluminum Water Pump
Edelbrock 88663 Victor Series Mechanical Water Pump, Big Block 429,460
Edelbrock 8866 Victor Series Mechanical Water Pump, Big Block 429,460
Edelbrock 88433 Victor Series Mechanical Water Pump, Ford 302, 351W
Edelbrock 8843 Victor Series Mechanical Water Pump, Ford 302, 351W
Edelbrock 8848 Victor Series Mechanical Water Pump, Ford 302,351W
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks joined teams to build a 1952 Chevy truck for the newest Week to Wicked build. Ryan and Damon talk about the Vintage Air products that wound up on the build.
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.