Frostbite 22-113 Electric Water Pump, 35 GPM, Polished, BBC
396 Chevy Big Block V8, 402 Chevy Big Block V8, 427 Chevy Big Block V8, 454 Chevy Big Block V8
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Frostbite Performance Cooling to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Holley is proud to introduce its latest offering in the continued expansion of our newest brand – Frostbite Electric Aluminum Water Pumps.
Our line of Performance Aluminum Electric Water Pumps are available in Black and Polished finishes with offerings for popular engine platforms.
When it comes to keeping your cooling system performing at peak levels, make it Frostbite!
Frostbite Aluminum BBC 35gpm Electric Water PumpPolished
- Frostbite Water Pumps are available in Cast and Billet aluminum housings
- Rated at 35gpm flow rate
- Free up lost horsepower resulting from use of mechanical pumps
- Custom Frostbite Logo laser etched for that performance look
- Ford Water Pump applications available with Block Off Plate
- Kits come complete with gaskets, wiring pigtail, and mounting hardware
- Applications available for Small Block Chevy, Small Block Ford, Big Block Chevy, Big Block Ford, and Ford 351C/351M/400M engines
More Like This
Frostbite 22-114 Electric Water Pump, 35 GPM, Black, BBC
Speedway Modular Electric Water Pump
Big Block Chevy Short Aluminum Water Pump
Edelbrock 8861 Victor Series Water Pump, Big Block Chevy, Long
Weiand 9212P Action +Plus Aluminum BBC Short Water Pump, Polished
Weiand 9212 Action Plus Aluminum Water Pump w/Twisted Snout Design
Weiand 9224 Team G Aluminum Water Pump w/Twisted Snout Design
Weiand 9242P Action +Plus Aluminum BBC Long Water Pump, Polished
Weiand 9243 Team G Aluminum Water Pump w/Twisted Snout Design
Edelbrock 88513 Victor Series Water Pump, Big Block Chevy, Long
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks joined teams to build a 1952 Chevy truck for the newest Week to Wicked build. Ryan and Damon talk about the Vintage Air products that wound up on the build.
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.