Frostbite 22-110 Billet Electric Water Pump, 40 GPM, SBC
Chevy Small Block V8, Electric Water Pump Type, 40 GPM Max Flow Rate, Aluminum Housing Material
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Frostbite Performance Cooling to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Holley is proud to introduce its latest offering in the continued expansion of our newest brand – Frostbite Electric Aluminum Water Pumps.
Our line of Performance Aluminum Electric Water Pumps are available in Black and Polished finishes with offerings for popular engine platforms.
When it comes to keeping your cooling system performing at peak levels, make it Frostbite!
Frostbite Billet 40gpm Electric Water Pump for Small Block Chevy
- Frostbite Water Pumps are available in Cast and Billet aluminum housings
- Billet Water Pump rated at 40gpm
- Free up lost horsepower resulting from use of mechanical pumps
- Custom Frostbite Logo laser etched for that performance look
- Ford Water Pump applications available with Block Off Plate
- Kits come complete with gaskets, wiring pigtail, and mounting hardware
- Applications available for Small Block Chevy, Small Block Ford, Big Block Chevy, Big Block Ford, and Ford 351C/351M/400M engines
More Like This
Frostbite 22-111 Electric Water Pump, 35 GPM, Polished, SBC
Frostbite 22-112 Electric Water Pump, 35 GPM, Black, SBC
Speedway Modular Electric Water Pump
KSE KSD10-11000 Billet Front Cover and Water Pump Assembly
KSE Racing Products KSD10-10000 Front Cover and Water Pump Kit
KRC KRC15101001 Short Water Pump, S/B Chevy, 5.795 In. Long, 3/4 Shaft
Small Block Chevy Performance Aluminum Water Pump, Short
Speedway Adjustable Small Block Chevy Aluminum Short Water Pump
Small Block Chevy Short Heavy Duty Aluminum Water Pump
Speedway Small Block Chevy Short Aluminum Water Pump, Polished
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks joined teams to build a 1952 Chevy truck for the newest Week to Wicked build. Ryan and Damon talk about the Vintage Air products that wound up on the build.
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.