Front Sway Bar Kit, 1.25 Inch, 1964-77 GM A-Body
64-79 Buick, 76-79 Cadillac, 64-81 Chevy, 71-77 GMC, 64-79 Oldsmobile, 64-81 Pontiac, Black
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
This front sway bar kit is designed as a performance replacement upgrade for your classic GM A-body muscle car. Features a 1-1/4" diameter solid steel bar and comes with all hardware needed for a successful installation. If your GM A-body came with an anti-sway bar from the factory, chances are this kit will be a direct replacement. If it did not, a small amount of drilling will be required for installation of the sway bar kit.
- Achieve flatter cornering
- Complements rear sway bar to reduce understeer and gain more neutral handing
- Adds to cornering stability at speed
- Solid steel 1-1/4" diameter bar
- Includes polyurethane bushings for increased responsiveness
- Black powder coated finish
- Corrosion resistant zinc plated hardware included
- 1964-77 Chevy El Camino
- 1964-77 Oldsmobile Cutlass
- 1964-74 Pontiac GTO
- 1964-77 Chevy Chevelle
- 1970-77 Chevy Monte Carlo
More Like This
GM Front Sway Bar Kit 1-1/8 Inch
GM Rear Sway Bar Kit, 1 Inch
Speedway Splined Sway Bar Stabilizer Kit, 1964-1972 GM A-Body
RideTech 11229102 Rear MuscleBar Sway Bar, 64-72 GM A Body
QA1 52871 Sway Bar, 1 in. Diameter, GM A-Body
QA1 52870 Sway Bar, 1 1/4 in. Diameter, GM A-Body
1964-1972 GM A-Body Rear Sway Bar Kit, 7/8 Inch
1967-1979 GM Rear Sway Bar Kit, 7/8 Inch
QA1 52873 Sway Bar, GM A-Body
1967-79 GM Rear Sway Bar Kit, 3/4 Inch
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.