Front Sway Bar Kit, 1.25 Inch, 1964-77 GM A-Body
64-79 Buick, 76-79 Cadillac, 64-81 Chevy, 71-77 GMC, 64-79 Oldsmobile, 64-81 Pontiac, Black
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
This front sway bar kit is designed as a performance replacement upgrade for your classic GM A-body muscle car. Features a 1-1/4" diameter solid steel bar and comes with all hardware needed for a successful installation. If your GM A-body came with an anti-sway bar from the factory, chances are this kit will be a direct replacement. If it did not, a small amount of drilling will be required for installation of the sway bar kit.
- Achieve flatter cornering
- Complements rear sway bar to reduce understeer and gain more neutral handing
- Adds to cornering stability at speed
- Solid steel 1-1/4" diameter bar
- Includes polyurethane bushings for increased responsiveness
- Black powder coated finish
- Corrosion resistant zinc plated hardware included
- 1964-77 Chevy El Camino
- 1964-77 Oldsmobile Cutlass
- 1964-74 Pontiac GTO
- 1964-77 Chevy Chevelle
- 1970-77 Chevy Monte Carlo
More Like This
Front Sway Bar Kit, 1.25 Inch, 1963-82 Chevy Corvette
1977-96 GM Front Sway Bar Kit, 1-1/4 Inch
1963-1982 Corvette Front Sway Bar Kit, 1-1/4 Inch
Front Sway Bar Kit, 0.875 Inch, 1967-70 Mustang
Tubular Front Sway Bar Kit, 1-1/4 In, F/X Body Replacement, Heavy Duty
Front Sway Bar Kit, 1.25 Inch, 1968-74 GM F/X Body
Eibach 35134.310 Front Anti-Roll Kit, Front Sway Bar Only, Ford
Eibach 35143.320 Anti-Roll-Kit, F/R Sway Bars, Ford
Eibach 4018.312 Rear Anti-Roll Kit, Rear Sway Bar Only, Civic
Eibach 5705.312 Rear Anti-Roll Kit, Rear Sway Bar Only, Cooper
Q & A
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.
An outline of different types of AFCO small body shocks and the functionality of how they work.