Front Sway Bar Kit, 0.875 Inch, 1967-70 Mustang
Marquis, Zephyr, Fairlane, Falcon, Mustang, Torino, Comet, Cougar, Montego, Black, Steel
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
This front sway bar kit is designed as a performance replacement upgrade for your classic Ford muscle car. Features a 7/8" diameter solid steel bar and comes with all hardware needed for a successful installation. If your Mustang came with an anti-sway bar from the factory, chances are this kit will be a direct replacement. If it did not, a small amount of drilling will be required for installation of the sway bar kit.
- Fits 1967-70 Ford Mustang
- Achieve flatter cornering
- Complements rear sway bar to reduce understeer and gain more neutral handing
- Adds to cornering stability at speed
- Solid steel 7/8" diameter bar
- Includes polyurethane bushings for increased responsiveness
- Black powder coated finish
- Corrosion resistant zinc plated hardware included
More Like This
1966-80 Ford Front Sway Bar Kit, 1 Inch
Front Sway Bar Kit, 1.125 Inch, 1967-70 Mustang
1967-1970 Mustang Rear Sway Bar Kit, 3/4 Inch
Rear Sway Bar Kit, 0.875 Inch, 1967-70 Ford Mustang
Eibach 3561.312 Anti-Roll Rear Sway Bar Kit, 1967-70 Mustang/Cougar
Eibach 3848.78 Steel Anti-Roll Front Sway Bar Kit, 1967-70 Mustang/Cougar
Heidts SB-065 Mustang II Stabilizer Sway Bar Kit for 1964-70 Mustang
Eibach 3561.320 Antiroll Kit, 1967-70 Mustang/Cougar
Eibach 330356182 Pro-Plus® Handling Package
1963-1970 Ford Falcon Rear Sway Bar Kit, 7/8 Inch
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.