Fram HP4 High Performance Racing Oil Filter, Chevy
Universal Fit, 13/16"-16 Thread Pitch, 5.75" Overall Height, 3.69" Outside Diameter
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Fram Racing oil filters have a heavy-duty steel body construction to resist high pressure surges and external impact. Rated at 10 GPM with a maximum 200 psi operating pressure.
The HP4 is the common Chevy replacement and will work with both our remote oil filter brackets and be a stock OEM filter replacement for Chevy applications.
- 13/16"-16 thread pitch
- Low-restriction racing media designed for high oil flow
- Spiral-shaped center tube to provide protection against collapse
- Heavy gauge steel tapping plate to withstand high pressure flexing
- Screen-over bypass valve to provide additional protection against larger contaminants
- Relief valve developed uniquely for high oil flow racing conditions
- Product Type: Full-Flow Lube Spin-on
- Anti-Drain Valve: Yes
- Gasket Thickness: .34"
- Relief Valve Setting: 22 PSI
More Like This
Fram HP1 High Performance Racing Oil Filter, Ford
Fram HP2 High Performance Racing Oil Filter
Speedway Beehive Remote Engine Oil Filter
Replacement Oil Filter Cutter Wheels
Earls 230304ERL In-Line Oil Filter, -4 AN, Blue Anodized
Earls 230306ERL In-Line Oil Filter, -6 AN, Blue Anodized
Earls 230308ERL In-Line Oil Filter, -8 AN, Blue Anodized
Earls 230310ERL In-Line Oil Filter, -10 AN, Red Anodized
Earls 230312ERL In-Line Oil Filter, -12 AN, Red Anodized
Earls 230316ERL In-Line Oil Filter, -16 AN, Red Anodized
Q & A
Tired of pulling your breather to pour oil in your system? We've got you covered.
Tim talks about early Hemi oil adapters.
Pat shows some of the LS oil pans we have to offer.
Greg walks step by step through priming your engine.