Fram HP4 High Performance Racing Oil Filter, Chevy
Fram Racing oil filters have a heavy-duty steel body construction to resist high pressure surges and external impact. Rated at 10 GPM with a maximum 200 psi operating pressure.
The HP4 is the common Chevy replacement and will work with both our remote oil filter brackets and be a stock OEM filter replacement for Chevy applications.
- 13/16"-16 thread pitch
- Low-restriction racing media designed for high oil flow
- Spiral-shaped center tube to provide protection against collapse
- Heavy gauge steel tapping plate to withstand high pressure flexing
- Screen-over bypass valve to provide additional protection against larger contaminants
- Relief valve developed uniquely for high oil flow racing conditions
- Product Type: Full-Flow Lube Spin-on
- Anti-Drain Valve: Yes
- Gasket Thickness: .34"
- Relief Valve Setting: 22 PSI
More Like This
Q & A
Tim talks about early hemi valve cover wire caps.
Pat talks about some of the LS engine mounts Speedway Motors has to offer.
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Tired of pulling your breather to pour oil in your system? We've got you covered.