Fram HP2 High Performance Racing Oil Filter
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Fram Racing oil filters have a heavy-duty steel body construction to resist high pressure surges and external impact. Rated at 10 GPM with a maximum 200 psi operating pressure.
The HP2 only works with our 13/16"-16 remote oil filter bracket and is not a factory replacement Chevy filter (no pressure relief valve).
- Low-restriction racing media designed for high oil flow
- Spiral-shaped center tube to provide protection against collapse
- Heavy gauge steel tapping plate to withstand high pressure flexing
- Screen-over bypass valve to provide additional protection against larger contaminants
- Relief valve developed uniquely for high oil flow racing conditions
- Product Type: Full-Flow Lube Spin-on
- Anti-Drain Valve: Yes
- Gasket I.D.: 2.42"
- Gasket O.D.: 2.81"
- Gasket Thickness: .33"
- Product Height: 5.78"
- Prodcut I.D.: 13/16"-16
- Product O.D.: 3.69"
More Like This
Fram HP4 High Performance Racing Oil Filter, Chevy
Fram HP1 High Performance Racing Oil Filter, Ford
K&N HP-2002 Performance Gold Oil Filter
Speedway Beehive Remote Engine Oil Filter
AC Delco PF932 Duraguard Engine Oil Filter, Chevy, 2 Quart
AC Delco PF2 Duraguard Engine Oil Filter, Ford/Mopar
Standard Chrome Oil Filter, Chevy
Offenhauser Fifties-Style Beehive Oil Filter
Replacement Oil Filter Cutter Wheels
K&N KN-303 Powersports Oil Filter
Q & A
Tired of pulling your breather to pour oil in your system? We've got you covered.
Tim talks about early Hemi oil adapters.
Pat shows some of the LS oil pans we have to offer.
Greg walks step by step through priming your engine.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.