Fram HP2 High Performance Racing Oil Filter
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Fram Racing oil filters have a heavy-duty steel body construction to resist high pressure surges and external impact. Rated at 10 GPM with a maximum 200 psi operating pressure.
The HP2 only works with our 13/16"-16 remote oil filter bracket and is not a factory replacement Chevy filter (no pressure relief valve).
- Low-restriction racing media designed for high oil flow
- Spiral-shaped center tube to provide protection against collapse
- Heavy gauge steel tapping plate to withstand high pressure flexing
- Screen-over bypass valve to provide additional protection against larger contaminants
- Relief valve developed uniquely for high oil flow racing conditions
- Product Type: Full-Flow Lube Spin-on
- Anti-Drain Valve: Yes
- Gasket I.D.: 2.42"
- Gasket O.D.: 2.81"
- Gasket Thickness: .33"
- Product Height: 5.78"
- Prodcut I.D.: 13/16"-16
- Product O.D.: 3.69"
More Like This
Fram HP4 High Performance Racing Oil Filter, Chevy
Fram HP1 High Performance Racing Oil Filter, Ford
K&N HP-2002 Performance Gold Oil Filter
Speedway Beehive Remote Engine Oil Filter
AC Delco PF932 Duraguard Engine Oil Filter, Chevy, 2 Quart
AC Delco PF2 Duraguard Engine Oil Filter, Ford/Mopar
Standard Chrome Oil Filter, Chevy
Offenhauser Fifties-Style Beehive Oil Filter
Replacement Oil Filter Cutter Wheels
K&N KN-303 Powersports Oil Filter