Fram HP2 High Performance Racing Oil Filter
Fram Racing oil filters have a heavy-duty steel body construction to resist high pressure surges and external impact. Rated at 10 GPM with a maximum 200 psi operating pressure.
The HP2 only works with our 13/16"-16 remote oil filter bracket and is not a factory replacement Chevy filter (no pressure relief valve).
- Low-restriction racing media designed for high oil flow
- Spiral-shaped center tube to provide protection against collapse
- Heavy gauge steel tapping plate to withstand high pressure flexing
- Screen-over bypass valve to provide additional protection against larger contaminants
- Relief valve developed uniquely for high oil flow racing conditions
- Product Type: Full-Flow Lube Spin-on
- Anti-Drain Valve: Yes
- Gasket I.D.: 2.42"
- Gasket O.D.: 2.81"
- Gasket Thickness: .33"
- Product Height: 5.78"
- Prodcut I.D.: 13/16"-16
- Product O.D.: 3.69"
More Like This
Fram HP4 High Performance Racing Oil Filter, Chevy
Fram HP1 High Performance Racing Oil Filter, Ford
K&N HP-2002 Performance Gold Oil Filter
Speedway Beehive Remote Engine Oil Filter
AC Delco PF932 Duraguard Engine Oil Filter, Chevy, 2 Quart
AC Delco PF2 Duraguard Engine Oil Filter, Ford/Mopar
Standard Chrome Oil Filter, Chevy
Offenhauser Fifties-Style Beehive Oil Filter
Replacement Oil Filter Cutter Wheels
K&N KN-303 Powersports Oil Filter
Q & A
Tim talks about early hemi valve cover wire caps.
Pat talks about some of the LS engine mounts Speedway Motors has to offer.
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Tired of pulling your breather to pour oil in your system? We've got you covered.