Fram HP1 High Performance Racing Oil Filter, Ford
Universal Fit, 3/4"-16 Thread Pitch, 5.75" Overall Height, 3.72" Outside Diameter
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Fram Racing oil filters have a heavy-duty steel body construction to resist high pressure surges and external impact. Rated at 10 GPM with a maximum 200 psi operating pressure. The HP1 has a pressure relief valve and a 25 micron rating.
- Low-restriction racing media designed for high oil flow
- Spiral-shaped center tube to provide protection against collapse
- Heavy gauge steel tapping plate to withstand high pressure flexing
- Screen-over bypass valve to provide additional protection against larger contaminants
- Relief valve developed uniquely for high oil flow racing conditions
- Product Type: High Perf. Full-Flow Lube Spin-on
- Anti-Drain Valve: Yes
- Gasket Thickness: .33"
- Relief Valve Setting: 22 PSI
Q & A
Tim talks about early Hemi oil adapters.
Tired of pulling your breather to pour oil in your system? We've got you covered.
Pat shows some of the LS oil pans we have to offer.
Greg walks step by step through priming your engine.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.