Fram HP1 High Performance Racing Oil Filter, Ford
Universal Fit, 3/4"-16 Thread Pitch, 5.75" Overall Height, 3.72" Outside Diameter
Fram Racing oil filters have a heavy-duty steel body construction to resist high pressure surges and external impact. Rated at 10 GPM with a maximum 200 psi operating pressure. The HP1 has a pressure relief valve and a 25 micron rating.
- Low-restriction racing media designed for high oil flow
- Spiral-shaped center tube to provide protection against collapse
- Heavy gauge steel tapping plate to withstand high pressure flexing
- Screen-over bypass valve to provide additional protection against larger contaminants
- Relief valve developed uniquely for high oil flow racing conditions
- Product Type: High Perf. Full-Flow Lube Spin-on
- Anti-Drain Valve: Yes
- Gasket Thickness: .33"
- Relief Valve Setting: 22 PSI
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Tim talks about early Hemi oil adapters.
Tired of pulling your breather to pour oil in your system? We've got you covered.