Garage Sale - Forged Adjustable Spring Perches, Plain Stainless
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Speedway to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 91033043 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Eliminate alignment and binding problems on your straight axle front end! Adjustable spring perches allow you to fine-tune your front spring to get the best possible ride and handling characteristics. Perches are forged stainless steel construction and are long enough to work with lower shock mounts.
- Adjustable pivot shank measures 2" long with 7/8" of threads
- Use with 1-3/4" wide shackle/spring.
- Includes nylock nuts.
These adjustable spring perches replicate the same spring length required as the non adjustable original style. Standard 48” axles with 36-3/8 or 36-1/2” perch centers will still require a 31-1/4” spring and the narrower 46” axles with 2” shorter perch centers will use the 29” spring.
Leaf Spring Measuring Guide (Link)
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
More Like This
Speedway Universal Lower Coil Spring Mount Perch for 3 Inch Axle Tube
Upper Weld-On Coil Spring Mounts (PR)
AFCO 20156 Lower Spring Perch
Speedway Front Spring Bucket Without Nut
Jet Racing 2-Link Sport Mod Bracket, Right
1964-1966 GM A-Body Rear Coil Spring Retainers Kit
QA1 7720-168 Coil Spring Bolt-In Adapter, F-Body and GM A-Body Cars
Speedway Front Spring Bucket
Lightweight Coil Spring Mount, Offset
Lightweight Spring Perch Centered