Ford Racing N351 Sportsman Cast Iron Heads
N351 Ford Small Block V8, Cast Iron, Natural, 60cc - 69cc Combustion Chamber Volume Range
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
The N351 Sportsman cylinder head has been retooled and is now in stock and ready to ship. Designed for Ford 351W engines. Ford N-heads were developed by Ford Racing with the help of Robert Yates.
- BARE heads are sold EACH
- COMPLETE heads are sold in PAIRS
- Bare heads feature:
- Fast-Burn 64cc combustion chambers
- Machined for 2.02" intake and 1.60" exhaust valves
- Intake and exhaust valves have been moved .070" to unshroud the intake valve
- Valve angle changed from 20 degrees to 10 degrees to further improve air flow
- Three-angle valve job
- Intake port volume 195cc
- Exhaust port volume 78cc
- Extra thick deck surface
- Webbed rocker bosses for improved strength
- Compatible with stock and Ford Racing intakes
- Use .708" reach taper seat spark plug
- Assembled heads ADD:
- Stainless intake and exhaust valves, 5.140" length
- Heat treated 7° steel valve locks, 11/32"
- 7/16" rocker arm studs, 1.850" mounted length
- Stepped guide plates
- Speedway Racing Dual Valve Springs
- 1.465" O.D.
- .800" I.D.
- Installed Height: 1.875"
- Seat Pressure: 120# @ 1.875"
- Open Pressure: 394# @ 1.175"
- Solid Height: 1.080"
- Steel 7° spring retainers, 11/32" stem
910-14351 Instructions (PDF)
Approved for NASCAR Late Model Stock Cars, IMCA (Stock Car and Modified Division), WISSOTA, DIRT, UARA, and most other stock car sanctioning groups. Please note to check with your specific sanctioning rules for confirmation of applicability.
Item DetailsPort Volume: Intake 195cc, Exhaust 78cc
- Requires roller rocker arms with offset intake valve pushrod cup.
- Unique header flange required.
- Check head bolt length, may require non-stock length head bolt.
- See Instructions for complete spec sheet
What's In The Kit
More Like This
Dart 127111 SHP 180CC Bare Engine Cylinder Head, Straight, S/B Chevy
Dart 127121 SHP 180CC Assembled Engine Cylinder Head-Small Block Chevy
Dart 127322 SHP 200CC Assembled Engine Cylinder Head-Small Block Chevy
Chevrolet Performance 12558060 Cylinder Heads, SBC Vortec Engines
Dart 10310010P Iron Eagle Bare Chevy Cylinder Head, Angle, 200cc/64cc
Dart Wissota Approved Small Block Chevy Super Stock Head, Complete
Flo-Tek 203505 Small Block Ford Aluminum Cylinder Head
Edelbrock 777668 Victor ROX Series Dirt Track Cylinder Head, Chevy
Edelbrock 79889 E-CNC 185 Cylinder Head, Aluminum, Small Block Chevy
Edelbrock 79895 E-CNC 185 Cylinder Head
Q & A
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Tim shows off our aluminum cylinder heads for 348-409 Chevys.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.