Ford Performance M-6880-A50 90 Degree Oil Filter Adapter
- Designed to fit most Ford V8 and some 4 cyl. Engines that utilize the Fram PH8A/HP1 or Motorcraft FL-1A oil filters
- Adapter attaches where the oil filter mounts and turns the filter 90 degrees
- Provides that much needed clearance for engine swaps and chassis modifications
- Block mounting threads measure 3/4" in diameter
- Measures 2.11" from the top of the banjo bolt to the surface that engages the block
There are times you just don't have room for the oil filter on your Ford powered toy. This adapter attaches where the oil filter mounts and turns the filter 90 degrees. Rotate filter toward front of engine to provide clearance for engine swaps and chassis modifications.
Fits most Ford V8 and some 4 cyl. engines that use Fram PH8A/HP1 or Motorcraft FL-1A oil filters.
- Block mounting threads are 3/4".
- Seals to block with O-ring.
NotesUses Fram PH8A/HP1 style filter. Measures 2.11" from the top of the banjo bolt to the surface that engages the block.
- This product is discontinued.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Tim talks about early Hemi oil adapters.
Tired of pulling your breather to pour oil in your system? We've got you covered.
Greg walks step by step through priming your engine.
A look at some LS Oil Pans for your swap project. Our video guide walks you through some great options.
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.