MODEL A OPEN DRIVE CONV
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Speedway Motors to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item UP59699 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
This item is garage sale priced because it's missing the yoke.
If you're building a nostalgia rod and want to run a modern tranny with your torque tube banjo rear end - heres your answer! This open drive conversion allows you to keep your Model A or A style 1932 Ford rearend intact and run a normal driveshaft. This is a bolt-on kit that requires no machine work.
'Model A and ''A'' Style 1932 Ford
(uses 1350 style U-joint)
Includes NEW pinion shaft'
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat talks about how to measure your drive yoke for the proper universal joint.
Finally, Project Chevelle gets a real hot rod engine under its hood! And what about that flimsy old column shift three-speed? We've got that covered too.
Tim talks about our Ford banjo rear end open drive conversion kit.