Ford/Holley 94 Secondary Carb Throttle Plate
Universal Fit, 1.25" Overall Diameter, .059" Overall Thickness, .740" Centerline of Holes
About the only way your 94 could have a tight throttle would be if you found a NOS carb somewhere. Using old worn throttle plates make carbs sluggish and increases your idle speed. Our brass secondary throttle plates are for three deuce carbs with out-of-round butterflies.
- Use in a secondary carb in a multi-carb set up
- Beveled on a 12 degree angle so they will shut tight in the throttle bore without sticking
- Eliminate all throttle stop screws when using these plates without fear of your plates wedging in the bores
- Use only in carbs that you're not using the idle circuits in
Note: Screws not included (sold separately with extended throttle shafts).
- Fits all 3 bolt AA-1 Holleys marked 94--1--and--1 1/16 on the back of the bowl section
- Will not fit the big 2110 Holley marked 1 5/32
More Like This
Ford/Holley 94 Primary Carb Throttle Plate
Rochester 2G Secondary Carb Throttle Plate
Rochester 2G Primary Carb Throttle Plate
Stromberg 97 Primary Throttle Plate
Stromberg 97 Secondary Throttle Plate
Quick Fuel 9-228RQFT Throttle Plates, 2 Inch, Red Annodized
Quick Fuel 9-109QFT Throttle Plates, 1-9/16 Inch, Steel
Holley 26-121 Carburetor Throttle Plate Kit, 1-19/16 Inch
Quick Fuel 9-172QFT Throttle Plates, 1-11/16 Inch, Steel
Quick Fuel 9-180QFT Throttle Plates, 1-3/4 Inch, Steel
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Tim talks about Edmunds air cleaners and the history of Edmunds.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.