Ford/Holley 94 Secondary Carb Throttle Plate
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
About the only way your 94 could have a tight throttle would be if you found a NOS carb somewhere. Using old worn throttle plates make carbs sluggish and increases your idle speed. Our brass secondary throttle plates are for three deuce carbs with out-of-round butterflies.
- Use in a secondary carb in a multi-carb set up
- Beveled on a 12 degree angle so they will shut tight in the throttle bore without sticking
- Eliminate all throttle stop screws when using these plates without fear of your plates wedging in the bores
- Use only in carbs that you're not using the idle circuits in
Note: Screws not included (sold separately with extended throttle shafts).
- Fits all 3 bolt AA-1 Holleys marked 94--1--and--1 1/16 on the back of the bowl section
- Will not fit the big 2110 Holley marked 1 5/32
Q & A
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about Edmunds air cleaners and the history of Edmunds.
Tim talks about the vintage carburetor options we have available.
There's a right and wrong way to run a two-barrel carburetor on your vintage engine. Check out this guide about how to select the correct carburetor for your Flathead or vintage engine.