Ford 351W I-Beam Connecting Rods
351W Ford Small Block V8, I-Beam Connecting Rod Type, Forged 5140 Steel Connecting Rod Material
Ford 351W/5.7L 5.956" - 5140 "I" Beam Street Connecting Rods
- Manufactured from high quality 5140 chromoly steel
- Stock length rods with 170,000 psi rod bolts
- X-rayed and and ultrasonically tested
- All surfaces shot peened and stress relieved
- Perfect for Small Block engines producing up to 500hp, and Big Block engines producing up to 600hp.
- This set of rods makes use of a press-fit to retain the wrist pins.
683 Grams, .927" Pin press fit
7/16" x 1.40 PCE cap screw that torques to 64 ft/lbs with lube.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Check out this helpful piston ring style chart.
Learn how to identfy motors for your LS Swap. In this guide we cover generation 4 small block engines and some of the cheaper options for more power.
Follow this step by step guide on how to install adjustable LS motor mounts to set your engine location exactly where you want it.
Trying to decide which power plant to use in your latest project? Here's a quick guide of modern V8 engines for hot rodders to consider.
In this Tech Tip, John discusses LT1 rotating assembly options for a customer looking to build a solid autoX, drag, and occasional strip powerplant for his Firebird.
Professional insight on some useful crate engine tools that will improve your engine building experience.