Fluidampr Balancers 620101 SBC Harmonic Balancer, 6.25 Inch
Chevy Small Block V8, 6.25" Outside Diameter, 2.335" Overall Length, 18.1 SFI Rating, Steel
- Weighs only 7.9 lbs. and is internally balanced
- Has a steel housing with a black zinc chromate finish
- Outside diameter measures 6.25" and has an overall diameter of 2.335"
- Specially designed to fit the 262-350 Small Block Chevy 1955-up (will not fit 92-up LT1)
Eliminates crankshaft breaks, reduces wear on main bearings and increases horsepower. Fits 262-350 Small Block Chevy 1955-up (will not fit 92-up LT1). Internal balanced.
- 6-1/4" diameter
- 7.9 lbs.
- Steel housing
- Black zinc chromate finsih
Item DetailsInternally Balanced
- Bore Diameter Min/Max: 1.245" / 1.246"
- Length: 2.335"
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
There are a few things to consider before you select a replacement flexplate for your small-block Chevy engine. Speedway has some useful tips to follow that will help speed up the process.
Check out this helpful piston ring style chart.
Learn how to identfy motors for your LS Swap. In this guide we cover generation 4 small block engines and some of the cheaper options for more power.
Trying to decide which power plant to use in your latest project? Here's a quick guide of modern V8 engines for hot rodders to consider.
In this Tech Tip, John discusses LT1 rotating assembly options for a customer looking to build a solid autoX, drag, and occasional strip powerplant for his Firebird.
Professional insight on some useful crate engine tools that will improve your engine building experience.