Flowtech Block Hugger Header, Ceramic Coated
Universal Fit, Block Hugger Header Tube Type, Ceramic Coated, Round Port Flange Style, Silver
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Flowtech Exhaust to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Flowtech Block Hugger headers are ideal for street rods where fit and finish is really important. Block Huggers make performance and style easy for engine swaps, and with our new Hugger Toobs you can hook up to an existing exhaust system with ease.
- Computer-controlled mandrel-bent tubing for smooth exhaust flow
- Sturdy 16 gauge tubing
- Tight-tuck design for narrow frame rails
- Easy installation - can be used with stock motor mounts
- Precision die-cut exhaust port flanges
- Engineered and tested for a leak-proof seal
- All necessary hardware included for a complete installation
More Like This
Flowtech 11000FLT Universal Block Hugger Header, 1.625 Inch Tube Size
Flowtech 11030FLT Universal B/B Chevy Hugger Header, 1.75 In
Flowtech 32000FLT Block Hugger Header, Ceramic Coated
Flowtech 11701-1FLT Tight Fit Block Hugger Header, BB Chevy
Flowtech 11706-1FLT Tight Fit Block Hugger Header, Silver Metallic
Flowtech 12703-1FLT Small Block Ford Lakester Header, Ceramic Coated
Flowtech 31000FLT Block Hugger Header, Ceramic Coated
Flowtech 11705-1FLT Block Hugger Header, SB Chevy, Silver
Flowtech 12702-1FLT Block Hugger Header, Flathead Ford, Silver
Speedway Small Block Chevy Block Hugger Headers, AHC Coated
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.