Flowtech 92002-1FLT Shorty Headers, 1991-1999 Jeep Wrangler, 4.0L
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for Flowtech Exhaust to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Flowtech Headers are the perfect combination of quality and value. This shorty header fits the popular 91-99 Jeep Wrangler YJ/TJ 4WD I6-4.0L and bolts up to the factory exhaust.
- Tri-Y design for a broad torque curve and increased torque. Perfect for off-road and rock crawling
- High flow, mandrel-bent tubes provide consistent tubing diameters for smooth flow and increased exhaust velocity
- Heavy duty tubing and high quality welds for increased strength and durability
- Smooth transition, 1-5/8 diameter primary tubes are used for increased exhaust flow increasing performance, improving throttle response and broadening the torque curve
- Flex joints are used on the outer tubes to diffuse vibration under the most extreme conditions
- Machined 3/8 header flange welded inside and out for a leak-free seal and maximum strength
- Premium aluminum header gaskets and installation hardware included
- Silver metallic ceramic coating
- This header accommodates all emission control devices. CARB EO # Pending
More Like This
Flowtech 92001-1FLT Shorty Headers, 1991-1999 Jeep Cherokee, 4.0L
Flowtech 92002FLT Shorty Headers, 1991-1999 Jeep Wrangler, 4.0L
Flowtech 92001FLT Shorty Headers, 1991-1999 Jeep Cherokee, 4.0L
Flowtech 32103FLT Shorty Headers, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2475-1HKR Mid Length Headers, Ceramic Coated
Flowtech 12103FLT Shorty Header, Painted, 2-1/2 Inch Collector
Flowtech 91673-1FLT Shorty Headers, 2004-08 Ford F-150, 5.4L, Ceramic
Flowtech 32124FLT Shorty Headers, Ceramic Coated
Flowtech 31138FLT Shorty Headers, Ceramic Coated
Flowtech 11701-1FLT Tight Fit Block Hugger Header, BB Chevy
Q & A
Whether you’re looking for performance improvements or heat reduction, if you decide to wrap your headers, we'll show you the benefits and possible precautions to take before you wrap your exhaust.