Flowtech 92002-1FLT Shorty Headers, 1991-1999 Jeep Wrangler, 4.0L
4.0L AMC Inline Six, Shorty Header Tube Type, Ceramic Coated, SAP - Same as Port Flange Style
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Flowtech Exhaust to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
HolleyDays INSTANT REBATE. Select Holley, MSD, Mr Gasket, Earl's Performance, Demon Carburetion, Weiand, Lakewood, Superchips, Diablo Sport, RacePak, Hooker, NOS, Flowtech, Frostbite Performance Cooling, Mallory Ignition, STS Turbo, Hays, Accel, Quick Time, Edge, Quick Fuel, Anvil, Bright Earth, Flowmaster, Hurst, B&M, APR, Dinan, XDR discounted up to 10% through December 31, 2019.
Flowtech Headers are the perfect combination of quality and value. This shorty header fits the popular 91-99 Jeep Wrangler YJ/TJ 4WD I6-4.0L and bolts up to the factory exhaust.
- Tri-Y design for a broad torque curve and increased torque. Perfect for off-road and rock crawling
- High flow, mandrel-bent tubes provide consistent tubing diameters for smooth flow and increased exhaust velocity
- Heavy duty tubing and high quality welds for increased strength and durability
- Smooth transition, 1-5/8 diameter primary tubes are used for increased exhaust flow increasing performance, improving throttle response and broadening the torque curve
- Flex joints are used on the outer tubes to diffuse vibration under the most extreme conditions
- Machined 3/8 header flange welded inside and out for a leak-free seal and maximum strength
- Premium aluminum header gaskets and installation hardware included
- Silver metallic ceramic coating
- This header accommodates all emission control devices. CARB EO # Pending
More Like This
Flowtech 92002FLT Shorty Headers, 1991-1999 Jeep Wrangler, 4.0L
Flowtech 92001-1FLT Shorty Headers, 1991-1999 Jeep Cherokee, 4.0L
Flowtech 92001FLT Shorty Headers, 1991-1999 Jeep Cherokee, 4.0L
Flowtech 17002FLT Shorty Headers, 04-15 Titan, 304SS Polished
Flowtech 11575FLT Shorty Headers, GM LS Universal, Natural
Flowtech 11576FLT Shorty Headers, GM LS Universal, Polished
Flowtech 11702-1FLT SB Chevy Lakester Header, 1-5/8 Inch Primaries
Flowtech 11703-1FLT BB Chevy Lakester Header, 1-3/4 Inch Primaries
Flowtech 11705-1FLT Block Hugger Header, SB Chevy, Silver
Flowtech 12702-1FLT Block Hugger Header, Flathead Ford, Silver
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Watch our video on the ceramic coating process for Armor Hot Coating. Headers coated with Armor Hot Coating protect your car without sacrificing looks.
Jeremy explains the different options of headers that Speedway Motors offers for Demolition Derby cars. Watch this video to see a variety of options and the benefits of certain headers.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
A new motor deserves new exhaust. Click here for a rundown on selecting the best setup!