Flowtech 92001FLT Shorty Headers, 1991-1999 Jeep Cherokee, 4.0L
Flowtech Headers are the perfect combination of quality and value. This shorty header fits the popular 91-99 Jeep Cherokee XJ 4WD I6-4.0L and bolts up to the factory exhaust.
- Tri-Y design for a broad torque curve and increased torque. Perfect for off-road and rock crawling
- High flow, mandrel-bent tubes provide consistent tubing diameters for smooth flow and increased exhaust velocity
- Heavy duty tubing and high quality welds for increased strength and durability
- Smooth transition, 1-5/8 diameter primary tubes are used for increased exhaust flow increasing performance, improving throttle response and broadening the torque curve
- Machined 3/8 header flange welded inside and out for a leak-free seal and maximum strength
- Premium aluminum header gaskets and installation hardware included
- High heat resistant black paint
- This header accommodates all emission control devices. CARB EO # Pending
- This product is discontinued.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Watch our video on the ceramic coating process for Armor Hot Coating. Headers coated with Armor Hot Coating protect your car without sacrificing looks.
Which size of headers should I use? Short or long tube headers? Etc. Learn how to answer these exhaust questions and choose the right header with our expert guide.
Jeremy explains the different options of headers that Speedway Motors offers for Demolition Derby cars. Watch this video to see a variety of options and the benefits of certain headers.
Hooker headers are installed in a 1967 Pontiac Firebird for increased power and a boost in performance. See how to work through fitment of the steering box, clutch Z bar and starter.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
That fresh engine deserves all new exhaust bits. Be sure to have a look at our rundown on selecting the best setup for headers, exhaust, and mufflers for your ride here.