Flowtech 91948FLT Shorty Headers, 2004-2005 Dodge Ram 2500/3500, 5.7L
5.7 Chrysler Hemi V8, Shorty Header Tube Type, Painted, Round Port Flange Style, Mild Steel
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Flowtech Exhaust to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
HolleyDAYS are here again! SAVE up to 20% on this part and hundreds of other Holley brands during the 2018 HolleyDAYS sale 11/15/18-12/31/18.
Flowtech's emissions-friendly headers are just the ticket for those who want the best of both worlds - top performance and a clean machine. All Shorty Smog Headers bolt on quickly and easily to the factory exhaust system, retaining all stock emissions equipment, and offering maximum horsepower gains plus increased efficiency! Kit comes with 2.25" short down pipe and a 2.5" long down pipe to connect to factory exhaust system.
- Mandrel-bent tubing for smooth exhaust flow
- Sturdy 16 gauge tubing
- Extra thick 3/8 flanges for a leak-free seal
- Designed as a direct fit replacement for OEM exhaust manifolds
- Will accommodate all emission control devices
- Complete with premium gaskets and hardware
More Like This
Flowtech 91948-1FLT Shorty Headers, 2004-05 Dodge Ram 2500/3500, 5.7L
SuperMaxx 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 2WD Long Tube Headers Only
SuperMaxx 2003-2005 Dodge Ram 1500 4WD Long Tube Headers Only
Flowtech 91946FLT Shorty Headers, 2004-2005 Dodge Ram 1500, 5.7L Hemi
Flowtech 91950FLT Shorty Headers, 2009-2014 Dodge Ram HEMI V8 5.7L
Flowtech 91946-1FLT Shorty Headers, 2004-05 Dodge Ram 1500, 5.7L Hemi
Flowtech 91950-1FLT Shorty Headers, 2009-2014 Dodge Ram HEMI V8 5.7L
Hooker 5020HKR Super Competition Shorty Header, Painted
Doug's Headers D4477-B Full Length Header, 1-5/8 In, 68-74 Mopar, Blk
Doug's Headers D4477 Full Length Header, 1-5/8 In, 68-74 Mopar, CC
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.