Flowtech 91837-1FLT Shorty Headers, 98-00 GM Pickup/SUV, 5.7L, Ceramic
305 Chevy Small Block V8, 350 Chevy Small Block V8, Shorty Header Tube Type, Ceramic Coated
98-00 GM Pick-up/Tahoe/Suburban/Yukon/Escalade: 5.7L, Tube Size 1.5" O.D., w/A.I.R; Silver Metallic Ceramic Coated; 50-State Legal header C.A.R.B. EO #D-115-16.
- This is a 50-State Legal header C.A.R.B. EO #D-115-16.
- Sturdy 16 gauge tubing
- Extra thick 3/8 flanges for a leak-free seal
- Designed as a direct fit replacement for OEM exhaust manifolds
- Will accommodate all emission control devices
- Bolts directly to factory head pipe
- Complete with premium gaskets and hardware
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for Flowtech Exhaust to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Watch our video on the ceramic coating process for Armor Hot Coating. Headers coated with Armor Hot Coating protect your car without sacrificing looks.
Which size of headers should I use? Short or long tube headers? Etc. Learn how to answer these exhaust questions and choose the right header with our expert guide.
Jeremy explains the different options of headers that Speedway Motors offers for Demolition Derby cars. Watch this video to see a variety of options and the benefits of certain headers.
Hooker headers are installed in a 1967 Pontiac Firebird for increased power and a boost in performance. See how to work through fitment of the steering box, clutch Z bar and starter.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
That fresh engine deserves all new exhaust bits. Be sure to have a look at our rundown on selecting the best setup for headers, exhaust, and mufflers for your ride here.