Flowtech 91834-1FLT Shorty Headers, 1999-2002 GM Pickup/SUV, 5.3L/4.8L
LM7 Chevy LS V8, LR4 Chevy LS V8, Shorty Header Tube Type, Ceramic Coated, Mild Steel, Silver
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Flowtech Exhaust to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
HolleyDAYS are here again! SAVE up to 20% on this part and hundreds of other Holley brands during the 2018 HolleyDAYS sale 11/15/18-12/31/18.
99-02 Chevy/GMC Silverado/Sierra: 4.8L/5.3L, Tube Size 1.625" O.D., w/o A.I.R. w/EGR; Silver Metallic Ceramic Coated; 50-State Legal header C.A.R.B. EO #D-115-16.
- This is a 50-State Legal header C.A.R.B. EO #D-115-16.
- Sturdy 16 gauge tubing
- Extra thick 3/8 flanges for a leak-free seal
- Designed as a direct fit replacement for OEM exhaust manifolds
- Will accommodate all emission control devices
- Bolts directly to factory head pipe
- Complete with premium gaskets and hardware
More Like This
Flowtech 91834FLT Shorty Headers, 1999-2002 GM Pickup/SUV, 5.3L/4.8L
Patriot Exhaust H8057-B Header, 99-05 Chevy Truck 4.8-6.0L, Black
Patriot Exhaust H8057-1 Header, 99-05 Chevy Truck 4.8-6.0L, CC
JBA 1851SJS Shorty Header, 99-01 GM Truck 4.8/5.3L
Patriot Exhaust H8057 Header, 99-05 Chevy Truck 4.8-6.0L, Raw
Hooker 2850-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Doug's Headers D3353-1 Shorty Header, 1-5/8 In, 99 Chevy Truck, CC
Doug's Headers D926 Aluminum Y-Pipe, 3 Inch, 99-05 Chevy Truck
Hooker 2850HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
JBA 1851SJT Shorty Header, SS, 99-01 GM Truck
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
A new motor deserves new exhaust. Click here for a rundown on selecting the best setup!