Flowtech 91830FLT Shorty Headers, 1988-95 GM Pickup/SUV, 5.0L/5.7L
305 Chevy Small Block V8, 350 Chevy Small Block V8, Shorty Header Tube Type, Painted, Black
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Flowtech Exhaust to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
HolleyDAYS are here again! SAVE up to 20% on this part and hundreds of other Holley brands during the 2018 HolleyDAYS sale 11/15/18-12/31/18.
88-95 Chevy/GMC Truck, 1500/2500, 92-95 Suburban, 92-94 Blazer/Jimmy, 95 Tahoe/Yukon: 5.0L/5.7L, Tube Size 1.5" O.D.; Black Paint; 50-State Legal header C.A.R.B. EO #D-115-16.
- This is a 50-State Legal header C.A.R.B. EO #D-115-16.
- Sturdy 16 gauge tubing
- Extra thick 3/8 flanges for a leak-free seal
- Designed as a direct fit replacement for OEM exhaust manifolds
- Will accommodate all emission control devices
- Bolts directly to factory head pipe
- Complete with premium gaskets and hardware
More Like This
Flowtech 91830-1FLT Shorty Headers, 1988-95 GM Pickup/SUV, 5.0L/5.7L
Flowtech 91831FLT Shorty Headers, 1988-95 GM Pickup/SUV, 5.0L/5.7L
Flowtech 91831-1FLT Shorty Headers, 1988-95 GM Pickup/SUV, 5.0L/5.7L
Patriot Exhaust H8059 Header, 88-98 Truck SBC, Raw, 1-5/8 Inch
Patriot Exhaust H8059-1 Header, 88-98 Truck SBC, CC, 1-5/8 Inch
Hooker 2806-3HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Black Ceramic
Hooker 2462-3HKR Hooker Competition Long Tube Header, Black Ceramic
Hooker 2806-4HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Titanium Ceramic
Hooker 2462HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
Hooker 2806-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
A new motor deserves new exhaust. Click here for a rundown on selecting the best setup!