Flowtech 62100FLT Truck Toobs Cat-Back Exhaust System, 1988-93 GM, SBC
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for Flowtech Exhaust to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Truck Toobs rear-exit exhaust systems feature left and right exits and high-flowing, fully-welded muffler. Mandrel-bent aluminized tubing and a muffler with no glass to burn or blow out means miles and miles of sound and performance for all sport trucks, work trucks, 4X4's and slammer trucks.
- Fits 88-93 - 350 Engine, 2&4 Wheel Drive and 1990 454 Engine, 2 Wheel Drive, Chevrolet/GMC Pickup, STD CAB, SHORT BED, 50 State Legal.
- Fully Welded Steel Muffler Included
- Street-legal,50 State Bolt-On Performance
- Easy OEM Style Installation
- All Mounting Hardware Included
- High-flow mandrel-bent aluminized tubing
- Installs behind the catalytic converter
- Dual right and left rear exits
- No fabrication necessary!
Note: (1) For stock dual outlet. (2) For slip-fit behind the stock converter. (3) Will not fit 250HD series. (4) Split exit, 1500 & 2500 series with one stock converter. (5) Some lowered trucks may require rear shock relocators.
More Like This
Hooker 16810HKR Cat-Back Exhaust System, Black Finish
Hooker 16811HKR Cat-Back Exhaust System, Natural Finish
Hooker 16820HKR Cat-Back Exhaust System, Natural Finish
Hooker 16822HKR Cat-Back Exhaust System, Natural Finish
Hooker 16827HKR Cat-Back Exhaust System, Natural Finish
Hooker 42503HKR Header Back Exhaust System, Stainless Steel, 2.5 Inch
Hooker 9722HKR Header-Back Exhaust System, 95-98 Nissan LS Engine Swap
Hooker 42505HKR Header Back Exhaust System, Stainless Steel, 2.5 Inch
Flowmaster 17114 Force II Exhuast Kit, 1994-97 Mustang GT/Cobra
Flowmaster 17120 American Thunder Exhaust Kit, 1964-72 GM
Q & A
Whether you’re looking for performance improvements or heat reduction, if you decide to wrap your headers, we'll show you the benefits and possible precautions to take before you wrap your exhaust.