Flowtech 62100FLT Truck Toobs Cat-Back Exhaust System, 1988-93 GM, SBC
88-93 C1500, 89-93 C2500, 88-93 K1500, 89-93 K2500, Cat-Back Exhaust System Type
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for Flowtech Exhaust to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
HolleyDAYS are here again! SAVE up to 20% on this part and hundreds of other Holley brands during the 2018 HolleyDAYS sale 11/15/18-12/31/18.
Truck Toobs rear-exit exhaust systems feature left and right exits and high-flowing, fully-welded muffler. Mandrel-bent aluminized tubing and a muffler with no glass to burn or blow out means miles and miles of sound and performance for all sport trucks, work trucks, 4X4's and slammer trucks.
- Fits 88-93 - 350 Engine, 2&4 Wheel Drive and 1990 454 Engine, 2 Wheel Drive, Chevrolet/GMC Pickup, STD CAB, SHORT BED, 50 State Legal.
- Fully Welded Steel Muffler Included
- Street-legal,50 State Bolt-On Performance
- Easy OEM Style Installation
- All Mounting Hardware Included
- High-flow mandrel-bent aluminized tubing
- Installs behind the catalytic converter
- Dual right and left rear exits
- No fabrication necessary!
Note: (1) For stock dual outlet. (2) For slip-fit behind the stock converter. (3) Will not fit 250HD series. (4) Split exit, 1500 & 2500 series with one stock converter. (5) Some lowered trucks may require rear shock relocators.
More Like This
Flowmaster 17125 Force II Exhuast Kit, 1988-92 GM 1500 Truck
Flowmaster 17126 Force II Exhuast Kit, 1988-92 GM 1500 Truck
Hooker 16533HKR Header Back Exhaust System
Flowmaster 17147 Force II Exhuast Kit, 1993-95 GM Truck
Flowmaster 17473 American Thunder Exhaust Kit, 1993-95 GM Truck
Flowmaster 817473 American Thunder Exhaust Kit, 1993-95 GM Trucks
Hooker 16532HKR Header Back Exhaust System
MagnaFlow 16755 MF Series Performance Cat Back Exhaust System
QTP 400114 Screamer Exhaust System, Cat Back, Kit
QTP 425018 Screamer Exhaust System, Cat Back, Kit
Q & A
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.