Flowtech 53624FLT X-Pipe Terminator X-Pipe, 16-Gauge Aluminum
1999 Ford Mustang, 2.5" Outside Diameter, Steel
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for Flowtech Exhaust to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
X-Terminator Off-Road Cross Pipes are designed specifically for standard transmission Ford Mustangs. This unique cross pipe configuration offers more horsepower, a meaner sound and an X-treme advantage for Mustangs competing in drag racing, road racing, slaloms, trials and more! Due to popular demand from non-Ford enthusiasts, Flowtech has introduced a line of universal X-Terminator cross pipes in 2.5" and 3" tube diameters.
- Direct Bolt-On Design For Late Model Mustangs
- Distinctive Sound
- Greater flow,Increased Performance
- Mandrel bent 16-Gauge Aluminized Tubing
- Universal Designs In Popular 2.5" and 3" Outlets
- Manual trans application only
Application1999 Ford Mustang
More Like This
Flowtech 53626FLT X-Pipe Terminator X-Pipe, 16-Gauge Aluminum
Polished Stainless Exhaust Tubing
Stainless Steel Exhaust Pipe Mandrel Bend, 45 Degree, 2-1/2 Inch
Stainless Steel 48 Inch Exhaust Tubing Length, 2-1/2 Inch
Hooker 35600HKR Stainless Steel Tubing, 18 Gauge, 2.5 Inch Diameter
Flowmaster MB125048 Exhaust Pipes, 2.50 in. O.D x 48in
Flowmaster MB250135 Exhaust Pipes, 2.50 OD / 135 Deg / 3.75 Rad
Patriot Exhaust H6924 304 SS Exhaust Pipe J-Bends, 2-1/2 Inch
Patriot Exhaust H7714 Tubing, Stainless Steel, 2-1/2 Inch, 18 Gauge
Patriot Exhaust H7715 Tubing, Stainless Steel, 2-1/2 Inch, 16 Gauge
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.