Flowtech 53605FLT H-Pipe, Large 2-1/2 Inch Diameter, Aluminized
86-93 Ford Mustang
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Flowtech Exhaust to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
HolleyDAYS are here again! SAVE up to 20% on this part and hundreds of other Holley brands during the 2018 HolleyDAYS sale 11/15/18-12/31/18.
Not for everyone, Flowtech's new off-road-only H-Pipe is specifically designed for drag racing, slaloms, road racing and trials competition. But remember: these H-Pipes were made for race 5.0L Mustang enthusiasts ONLY!
- Aluminized Tubing
- Designed Specificaly for 5.0L Mustangs
- OEM Hangers
- Large 2.5" Diameter Tubing
- Designed For Racing
Application1986 Ford Mustang
1987 Ford Mustang
1988 Ford Mustang
1989 Ford Mustang
1990 Ford Mustang
1991 Ford Mustang
1992 Ford Mustang
1993 Ford Mustang
Q & A
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Some basic info on the various exhaust options carried by Speedway Motors.
Information on how to pick the proper header for your project.
Product guru Jeff K. doesn't just limit his revival tendencies to those of the four wheeled variety. He also likes to leave his mark on motorcycles, giving new life to tired old two-wheelers. Follow along as he tackles a 2004 Kawasaki Vulcan.